Selle SMP, Ultegra Cassette, Mavic Freehub and PRO PLT bars

by fred22   February 18, 2012  

Everything I sell is very good or excellent, and I mean very good or excellent. I dont hold with people describing stuff as in good condition when its knackered. I dont bother selling anything thats less than good nick. If you arent happy with what you buy then send back in same condition for full refund. Check my feedback, etc.

Anything left by about Tuesday 21st Feb will be making that long walk to eBay. Many thanks for looking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miscellaneous

Selle SMP Lite 209 Saddle
In black, very rare indeed that these come up for sale second hand. Very good condition and a very good saddle if you are at all troubled with numbness. Read the reviews for Selle SMP and the Lite 209 in particular and check the prices. The cheapest I can see it new is £169.99 at PlanetX and they never seem to have the black. £105 posted.

(Clickable):

Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 Cassette 12 -27
This came as 12-25 and I bought the three larger cogs from Rose bikes in German to make it 12 - 27 (Its only the three larger cogs that were different and they come on a single alloy carrier). No wear that I can detect. I'll include the virtually unused smaller cogs so that you have a choice -well handy. Tweeks sell a 12-25 for £48.74, mine's special (and will be dear to ship) so £37 posted.

(Clickable):

Mavic Freehub (Campagnolo fit)
Mavic Campagnolo Freehub Body, £20, bought by me but not used. Very light previous use.

Pro PLT round handlebars
A lovely traditional round shape and with a nice long flat section at the drops so you can comfortably ride in the drops track-cyclist stylee. Same as these http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/shimano-pro-plt-round-drop-handlebars-318mm-clamp-prod17470/ perfect, £15 posted

2 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Bars are 44cm.

Cassette sold.

Also available, Shimano Ultegra SL 6601 Bottom Bracket used about 400 miles, £16

posted by fred22 [207 posts]
18th February 2012 - 20:34

like this
Like (0)

posted by fred22 [207 posts]
22nd February 2012 - 21:02

like this
Like (0)