FOR SALE: Uvex helmet, Deda & 3T bars/stems, Mavic freehub body, Campy 11 speed f/mech. PICS

by Hopalongsteve   February 15, 2012  

Ok having a bit of a clear out. All items below are tip top condition. For additional pics or any questions then please mail me on stevemyers651@hotmail.com

My equipment see’s little use as for the last 3 years I have spent between 3 & 5 months each year abroad where I work as I cycle guide and a bike & clothing is supplied for me.

UVEX FP3.0 Road Helmet

For sale: Uvex FP3 road helmet, size large in white. Approx 1 year old. I paid £120 for this new and cheapest I have seen this model on ebay for is £90 but only in dodgy colours!!! White based versions seem to be between £110 and £130. This has never been crashed or dropped and is in A1 condition. Only selling as I have just treated myself to a Giro Aeon for Xmas. I would keep as a spare but I already have another. Build quality is far superior to my new helmet but I must admit its heavier (German, not far east construction!) but that’s the only negative thing I can say. Dial adjustment on the rear.

£68 posted.

Campagnolo Chorus 11 speed front mech

For sale: Campagnolo Chorus 11 speed front mech. Fitted to replace my Record version as thought that being alloy it would be stiffer and produce a better shift like Sram Force does compared with REd. Saw 3 months use last Spring when i was in Oz but not used since as bike now has Sram Red fitted. All boxed and in great condition as you would expect with so little use. Ribble currently selling at £52 reduced from £71. My price including post and packaging in original parts box £37.

Mavic Freehub body

For sale: Mavic freehub body (Campagnolo fitment) removed from my Cosmic Carbone wheels when i swithched to Sram. Would estimate 6-700 miles use. These seem to retail at £35-£40 online. My price £20 inc p&p

3T Ergosum road bars

For sale: 3T Ergosum road bars. Fitted January 2011 to my best summer bike to replace my Deda Zeroo 100 bars (also for sale!) and used for approx 3 months. I have decided I want to try the Ergonova model as they are apparently suited better to smaller hands…no jokes please!!! ;o) Therefore, these are for sale. Size 40cm and in extremely good condition.

These retail for between £54 and £64 online depending where you shop. For sale at £40 posted.

Deda Zero 100 Handlears

For sale: Deda Zero 100 Handlears, black, size 40cm. These were fitted to my bike last year as I wanted a lightweight compact bar to replace my Zipp carbon bars I previously used and sold on here!! Yes I get through a lot of bars but I like to try new things!!! I removed these as I bought a set of 3T bars to fit to my Cervelo instead as I was building a ‘team replica’ bike. I kept these as spares or in case I bought another frame as I planned to make up a new winter bike from all my spares but just have not found the need or money to do so.

Therefore these are now for sale. They are in A1 condition as is all my goods and have never been crashed or misused in any way. I am only 60kg so they certainly have not had a hard life!!! Just checked E-Bay and these selling @ £56-60 = postage. Looking for £40 posted.

Deda Zero 100 stem

For sale: Deda Zero 100 stem, black, 100mm length. For sale as I switched last Spring to a 3T cockpit set up and its just been sitting under my bed since along with the matching bars. What can I say, it’s a stem! However, its in great condition and very light @ approx 105-110 grammes.

Great condition. Just checked E-Bay and these selling @ £45-48. Looking for £37 posted.

Colnago alloy seatpost & Stem

Removed from my Primavera. Both are a little tatty (the seatpost more so) but would be suitable for a cyclo cross or winter training bike. Think the stem is 100mm but will have to investigate seatpost diameter if anyone is interested. £16 for the pair posted.

Samsung Wave

For sale: Samsung Wave mobile phone. 1 year old and on Orange network. Touch screen and all the usual features ie camera etc. Very good condition as I am not a big mobile user, I always have the lowest tariff and never go over…tight I know!!! ;o) I only have it as I got a good deal as I threatened to cancel my contract at the time. Comes with all associated paperwork/instructions, 2 sets of earphonesand is boxed. It does have an extremely small mark on one corner as I dropped it once but this is barely visible and not detrimental to the looks or function of the phone in any way. £85 posted

AttachmentSize
P1111450.JPG17.94 KB
P1111462.JPG26.26 KB
P1111457.JPG17.35 KB
P1111472.JPG16.68 KB
PC010003.JPG18.37 KB
PC010006.JPG15.09 KB

3 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

That would be helmet and not hekmet!!!! Wink Wink

posted by Hopalongsteve [60 posts]
15th February 2012 - 20:45