SOLD* Two sets of Mavic wheels and one set brand new Gatorskins. ALL SOLD*

by trikeman   February 15, 2012  

Hi All,
still going through my workshop clearence here.

Before they hit the 'great electronic garage sale in the sky' here we have two sets of Mavic wheels and one set of brand new gatorskin tyres, never used but fitted on wheels only to find they are too tight in the frame.
Wheelset one, good condition - can be bought for £80 wheels only or £120 with the new tyres and tubes fitted. 700x25 Gaitorskins only - £40.
Wheelset two, also good condition - can be bought for £75 without the tyres and cassette.
Postage for the above would be about £8.00 each set for the wheels (unless both sets are wanted) £12 postage for both.
Gaitorskins only postage £5.
PM's if interested and/or near offers
Piccy's below - I hope they can help someone out.
Regards

Trikeman. Wink

AttachmentSize
DSC_0138.JPG31.67 KB
DSC_0139.JPG35.87 KB
DSC_0140.JPG28.88 KB
DSC_0141.JPG26.48 KB
DSC_0142.JPG32.65 KB
DSC_0143.JPG28.73 KB
DSC_0144.JPG33.79 KB
DSC_0145.JPG29.26 KB

5 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Hi All,
thanks for the PM's on the wheels. The most obvious bit I have forgotten to put in the ad. Yawn
Both Wheels are the Mavic Aksium Race, one original set and the other set are the later, slightly lighter version. Both the wheelsets are Shimano/SRAM freehubs. Unfortunately no skewers available.
Thanks

Regards

Trikeman. Wink

Grunt, puff, pant and groan goes the old man - but he gets there in the end. ;o)

trikeman's picture

posted by trikeman [357 posts]
15th February 2012 - 23:08

like this
Like (0)

Hi All,
the second Mavic wheelset (bottom in the photos) are now sold - other set still available (found some skewers) as are the tyres.
Regards

Trikeman. Wink

Grunt, puff, pant and groan goes the old man - but he gets there in the end. ;o)

trikeman's picture

17th February 2012 - 21:23

like this
Like (0)

Hi All,
The gatorskins are now sold. Only the wheelset pictured in the top four photos are for sale now and reduced to £70.00 + postage.
Regards

Trikeman. Wink

trikeman's picture

19th February 2012 - 20:54

like this
Like (0)

Hi Trikeman,

If the first set are still available on Friday I reckon I may just be your man.

I'll be in touch =D

posted by iammarcmason [47 posts]
21st February 2012 - 21:47

like this
Like (0)

All Sold now.

Regards

Trikeman. Wink

trikeman's picture

26th February 2012 - 9:49

like this
Like (1)