Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

i just orderd one of these!

please dont shout, or laugh out loud. i just orders one of these!

[link removed by admin]

im poor and would never be able to afford the real thing. am going to fit 105 groupset,a nd some nice wheels! anyone had an experience with these frames? wish me luck.  39

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

97 comments

Fringe replied to arrieredupeleton | 12 years ago
0 likes
arrieredupeleton wrote:

The difference between this and Ribble/PX etc is probably the lack of a CE mark.

yeah didnt think of that one, also if it does fail on you its far easier to contact PX etc etc (and get a replacement).

mind you think i'm just gonna carry on saving the pennies for something else..(handmade and 953 i suspect, mmmm. nice.)

Fringe | 12 years ago
0 likes

despite the slightly negative comments above if yer willing to take a punt on it then good luck to you. as ive said elsewhere, are these frames any different to the cheaper end carbon frames from the likes of Ribble, Hind, Planet x etc etc?

let us know how you get on.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I wouldn't say that Cervelo, some of the frames coming from the far east are quite good.............if they arrive

Cervelo12 | 12 years ago
0 likes

i hope you have good life insurance

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Further more to my comments

This is worse than the normal china wholesale sites as its lots of different sellers on there, so a Chinese ebay style site

Cancel your payment through you bank as "fraud" right now if i was you

TimD | 12 years ago
0 likes

Hmm.

It's not as glitzy as the Pinarello web site, is it!

If you search for Dogma, you can find lots of the nice, genuine frames listed.

"Full carbob frame+fork+headset Excellet workmanship"

" No worry about the quality of the frames. We only offer the best ones."

What could possibly go wrong?

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Chinarello?? Your link just puts me to a wholesale china website, i wouldn't touch those sites in my own experience, you'll get nowt and lose your money, if your going to buy a frame from china, do it through ebay

Pages

Latest Comments