F/S: Moser Italian Steel Thoroughbred!

by flycycling   February 7, 2012  

I'm looking to buy a bike more suited for commuting so this beauty has to go.

It's a 1994 Moser Leader Ax frame, 56cm size. It has a 1 inch threaded steerer with 'Fausto Coppi' chromoly forks, and is made from Dedacciai Zero tubing with beautiful fillet brazing. I purchased it new five years ago from a cycling enthusiast who never got around to building it up.

It has 9 speed Shimano 105 STI's and brakes, an Ultegra 6600 53/39 crankset, Shimano WH R550 wheels, plenty of life left in the rims,I have new axle assemblies (axles,cups,cones,bearings) on order which I will fit next week, brand new 12-27 Tiagra cassette and HG73 chain, new Easton EA30 44cm oversize bars and new 100mm O/S EA50 stem. I have used a Pizzaz quill adapter to convert the inch steerer, but still have various quill stems and Cinnelli Vai 25.4 bars if preferred. I also have some dura-ace down tube shifters if looking to make a more retro build.It has a Campagnola seat post and leather Terry saddle.

I have a few photos available upon request, based in Portsmouth for viewing/test ride. I was thinking in the region of £350 posted?
I may also consider splitting. The best way to contact me is via e-mail: superflysilean@hotmail.com