Ksyrium Elite black shimano fit 2010 £275 delivered

by fred22   February 5, 2012  

As new pair of Shimano Ksyrium Elite 2010 wheels, mint condition apart from a tiny dent to the rim between the spokes.
I've highlighted this in the following (clickable) picture using the flash, I dont believe that you will be able to see it normally and it in no way affects the wheels which are 100% true.

Less than 300 miles on them. Could pass for new.

(Clickable)

Everything I sell is in superb condition, I never sell stuff thats just alright and if buyer is not delighted then I will accept these straight back for full refund.

Tyres, tubes and cassette not included (but can be for additional payment as can a Campag freehub) Just wheels and Mavic QR's, no wheel bags as these came on a new bike.

Message me

2 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

how much for the tyres and cassette

posted by mpt68 [101 posts]
6th February 2012 - 2:39

like this
Like (3)

Tyres provisionally sold, will confirm tonight.

cassette is a dura ace cs 7800, 12 - 27. Pictures below, not the greatest but photographing a cassette at night is no fun.
I cant see any wear at all, I have ridden it for < 50 miles and the guy beforehand used it very lightly. Hopefully you can see, or at least get an idea from my crappy pictures. If it isnt up to scratch then you'd be welcome to send it back for refund, I dont mess about I like to be straight and honest.
Price is tricky, I can see it at Sigma for 109 http://www.sigmasport.co.uk/Product/20810/shimano-duraace-7800-cassette.asp though not in 12 -27.

How does 70 posted sound?

Clickable pics

posted by fred22 [206 posts]
6th February 2012 - 8:00

like this
Like (3)