Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Posting Tips

Seems some people just don't get this fantasy thing--
If you think you have a Hot Tip or inside info you keep it to yourself so it helps you gain points on others; you don't tell everyone! The idea is you're supposed to win not help others win!
Ps I think Griepel will win so everyone should put him in their teams.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

13 comments

the fluoxetine kid | 12 years ago
0 likes

Some great selections there' glad people enjoyed the post , it provided said craik yes?
My full team ended up as Greipel merckx B hinault elvis pol pot et thatcher st paul and bob the builder

Stumps | 12 years ago
0 likes

Aye, he races for Lotto with Henderson and Greipel so he might just be in with a chance and hopefully the heat wont affect him as much.

Alan Tullett | 12 years ago
0 likes

Now that Greipel's out he might have more of a chance.

Stumps | 12 years ago
0 likes

Going to take a risk with the Iranian lad, Sohrabi.

I think it was abudhabichris last year singing his praises so why not give the lad a chance.

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Veelers may win a stage the way other sprinters are dropping like flies

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I dont keep my hot tips to myself

I like to help out people who may not know that Tom Veelers is going to win Qatar this year  3

keith roberts | 12 years ago
0 likes

eddie merckx and rujano from androni are in my team........along with lance and wayne rooney just along for the fun....what a team!  44  4

thefatcyclist replied to keith roberts | 12 years ago
0 likes
keith roberts wrote:

eddie merckx and rujano from androni are in my team........along with lance and wayne rooney just along for the fun....what a team!  44  4

You could have had Shergar, Glen Miller and Amelia Ehrhart for less and still had money left for Boonen.  19

veseunr | 12 years ago
0 likes

Hot tip ..... pick lots of climbers ... Qatar is a bit like the alps. Sprinters generally give up halfway into the first stage.  44

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

Banter, Banter, who does he ride for. Everyone is talking about him, he must be good.  4

I don't know why, and i am doubting my sanity, but I have a hollywood legend in my squad - I don't think he has any form or palmares - when i do a google search it just tells me which films he has starred in.  39

Does anyone know if the injured Cavendish is any good at this sprinting mullarky?  3

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Well there are people having general banter as you will come to learn when you spend all year on the forum. There are also people that will post topics to fish for info as they don't know what to do. But in general the people that post are having banter with each other and any tips are to put people off that come on looking for info/tips rather than doing there own research or don't know enough about cycling.

Also I think you will see cyrill dessel in Gkam's team  3

Stumps | 12 years ago
0 likes

It's also a forum for a bit of craik amongst us all. Generally speaking i dont believe any of us have inside info or a hot tip, we just make it up, type it up and see what the reaction is.  4

Squiggle | 12 years ago
0 likes

Latest Comments