Home

Hey,

Thought I'd report this. I've found a bug which basically allows me to build any team I want.

This happends when I am in "Pick team":

If I press the grey X button next to a rider on my team as id to remove him, I can press it fast two or three times, - hence get the money back two or three times.

I accidentally discovered it yesterday when I was playing around with a team I was pretty satisfied with - which I was unable to recreate today, out of obvious reasons!

I've uploaded a picture underneath which illustrates a team I was able to build - with money to spare. I've spent 217 on cyclists, and still have 114 left..  7

IMAGE(http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vEuDBq1VPGo/TyvfOmHzxHI/AAAAAAAAAUI/4yoGTHqIVx4/s1600/Bug.jpg)

Hehe.. Would be some team!

11 comments

dave atkinson [6139 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

should be fixed now. let me know if you can still rack up the credits!

notfastenough [3661 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Should'a taken advantage - it's the Fantasy form of EPO!

0 likes

my rigorous database-testing regime would have found you out though  1

noddy69 [76 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

My team is inside the limit but instead of about 5 credite remaining I have 123

noddy69 [76 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

But I didnt save it...damn

JAndrewHill [1206 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

That's the bug I was looking for to build my superteam . . . hey ho, I'll make do with my cheap picks from FDJ

stumps [3183 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Tried out the double click scenario and it appears to have been fixed.  14

0 likes

you wouldn't have been able to save your super-expensive team anyway, as the system checks to make sure a team is valid before it saves the changes.

Derri Slatcher [8 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

If you had any self decency then you wouldnt do it, or if you did it accidently, then atleast build a legal team that would come in at the price it should. Thats totaly unfair, you lot are worse than ricardo ricco.

seabass89 [212 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes
Derri Slatcher wrote:

If you had any self decency then you wouldnt do it, or if you did it accidently, then atleast build a legal team that would come in at the price it should. Thats totaly unfair, you lot are worse than ricardo ricco.

Huh?

Isn't it half decent to report a bug?  1

The picture I posted above was just an example of what an obsene team you could build with the bug, and not the actual team I was building.

Besides, as Dave informed us about, we would never be able to save the teams if they were over 150.

I think its only decent people at this forum!

Good luck in Quatar tomorrow!

Derri Slatcher [8 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

I did not mean to sound angry and/or like I was having a go at you, I was mearly saying that anyone who wanted to use this 'tactic' to build a superteam they would be wrong to do so. I was not aiming it personally at you, as I think you did the right thing to report it, I was mearly discouraging others from cheating.

Good luck to you also in Qatar.