Home

Hi everyone, I'm selling my road bike frame and forks as I ordered the wrong size and can't return it The frame is a 2011 Ribble Nero RC. Its beautifully stiff and very light, I loved the frame so much that I just ordered the size up! Its only done about 150 miles and has a couple of very light marks from the cables brushing against the headtube.

As I'm sure you'll know the frame is designed and built for Ribble by Dedacciai so the build and ride quality speak for themselves!

The frame is a 54cm Large (weird sloping geometry sizing) which equates to about a 56-57cm so will suit a rider from 5'8" with long legs to 6'2" with average length legs (I'm 6'2" with very long legs hence the sizing issues) for more accurate sizing take your inseam measurement in cm and multiply it by 0.64. if this value comes to more than 52cm and less than 56cm ( this is the calculation I got wrong so be careful!) the frame will fit you.

Full RRP for frame and forks is £720
Online price for frame and forks from Ribble is £580

I'm asking for £500 ono.

Note: This price is just for the frame and does not include headset, bottom bracket or seat clamp.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Chris

2 comments

cwatson [3 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Photobucket

cwatson [3 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Open to offers really don't want to have to ebay it!