Marin Mill Valley ALP Bike 2010 - For Sale

by scrumdown15   January 20, 2012  

I am selling my Marin Mill Valley ALP bike having recently upgraded to a road bike.

The Marin is 18 months old and has been used to commute a short distance to work.

It has always been looked after and well maintained. There is a slight graze to the top tube that is minimal but other than that the bike is in A1 condition. The only addition to the original spec is Continental Sport Contact Tyres. This is a 2010 model with 22" frame, carbon forks and seat stays.

Marin Mill Valley ALP Bike (2010)

This is not just a road bike with flat bars - it’s much better than that! Mountain bike geometry makes the ALP bikes much more comfortable and easier to ride. Carbon forks are perfect for fast road use as they are very good at absorbing vibrations and very stiff laterally, meaning excellent steering control. Hydro-Light frameset with smooth welds looks fantastic and is guaranteed to deliver an exciting and comfortable ride every time.

Frame: 6061 Aluminium, Triple Butted Hydro Edge Road Tubing with CXR Carbon Seatstays and E4 Anti-Flex Chain Stays
Fork: RFE Carbon
Cranks: Shimano 4550, 50/34 with HollowTech II Arms
Bottom Bracket: Shimano with HollowTech II Arms Big Pipe Billet Integrated with Crankset
Front Derailleur: Shimano R440
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Shifters: Shimano SL-R440, 9 Speed
Cassette: SRAM PG-950, Power Glide II, 11-26, 9 Speed
Chain: Shimano HG53
Front Hub: Shimano WH-R500, 20 Hole
Rear Hub: Shimano WH-R500, 24 Hole
Rims: Shimano WH-R500, 20 Hole Front, 24 Hole Rear, Wheelset
Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c with Folding Kevlar Bead and Puncture Resistant Belt
Front Brake: Avid Single Digit 5 with Shimano Front Power Modulator
Rear Brake: Avid Single Digit 5
Brake Levers: Avid Speed Dial 7
Handlebar: Double Butted 6061 Alloy, OS-31.8mm, Flat
Headset: VP-A57A (15), Black, 1 1/8” Alloy Threadless Slimstack Integrated Look Headset, Caged Bearing
Stem: FSA OS150LX Threadless, with Alloy Face Plate and 31.8mm Bar Clamp
Grips: Marin Dual Density
Saddle: WTB Devo HP Comp
Seat Post: Pro Carbon Fibre Micro Adjust, 27.2mm x 300mm
Size: 22”
Colour: White Smoke
RRP: £1,150

The bike is for sale at £750 and I am happy to email photos to anyone who is interested.

Many thanks

Matt
scrumdown15@googlemail.com
(Bristol)

AttachmentSize
Marin Mill Valley.jpg23.72 KB