FS: Uvex helmet, Garmins (new!), Deda + 3T bars/stems + more!

by Hopalongsteve   January 13, 2012  

Ok having a clearout of bits & bobs i have accumulated. All is in A1 + condition or new in boxes. My descriptions of the condition are accurate. I work seasonally for between 3-5 months abroad each year where i am supplied equipment to use so my own stuff see's minimal wear & tear. Feel free to mail me with any questions or for further photos on stevemyers651@hotmail.com

UVEX FP3.0 Road Helmet

For sale: Uvex FP3 road helmet, size large in white. Approx 1 year old. I paid £120 for this new and cheapest I have seen this model on ebay for is £90 but only in dodgy colours!!! White based versions seem to be between £110 and £130. This has never been crashed or dropped and is in A1 condition. Only selling as I have just treated myself to a Giro Aeon for Xmas. I would keep as a spare but I already have another. Build quality is far superior to my new helmet but I must admit its heavier (German, not far east construction!) but that’s the only negative thing I can say. Dial adjustment on the rear.

£70 posted.

3T Ergosum road bars

For sale: 3T Ergosum road bars. Fitted January 2011 to my best summer bike to replace my Deda Zeroo 100 bars (also for sale!) and used for approx 3 months. I have decided I want to try the Ergonova model as they are apparently suited better to smaller hands…no jokes please!!! ;o) Therefore, these are for sale. Size 40cm and in extremely good condition.

These retail for between £54 and £64 online depending where you shop. For sale at £40 posted.

Deda Zero 100 Handlears

For sale: Deda Zero 100 Handlears, black, size 40cm. These were fitted to my bike last year as I wanted a lightweight compact bar to replace my Zipp carbon bars I previously used and sold on here!! Yes I get through a lot of bars but I like to try new things!!! I removed these as I bought a set of 3T bars to fit to my Cervelo instead as I was building a ‘team replica’ bike. I kept these as spares or in case I bought another frame as I planned to make up a new winter bike from all my spares but just have not found the need or money to do so.

Therefore these are now for sale. They are in A1 condition as is all my goods and have never been crashed or misused in any way. I am only 60kg so they certainly have not had a hard life!!! Just checked E-Bay and these selling @ £56-60 = postage. Looking for £40 posted.

Deda Zero 100 stem

For sale: Deda Zero 100 stem, black, 100mm length. For sale as I switched last Spring to a 3T cockpit set up and its just been sitting under my bed since along with the matching bars. What can I say, it’s a stem! However, its in great condition and very light @ approx 105-110 grammes.

Great condition. Just checked E-Bay and these selling @ £45-48. Looking for £37 posted.

Garmin 305 Edge & 705 Edge

Again, selling both of these for a mate who is over from the States and not a member here but wants to generate some spare cash.

For sale: Garmin 305, new and unused. No box but come with leads, charger etc. No cd but anything you require can be downloaded from the Garmin website and you don’t need them to operate the unit itself. Cant seem to find many of these to guage a selling price but based on others models and its functions £95 seems to be a fair price given that its new. The newer 200 model retails at over £110 + and does not have anywhere near the functions of this model.

For sale: Garmin 705 with Europe Data card, cadence sensor and HRM strap in box. Still has the cellophane wrapper over the screen. No box but totally unmarked and despite being set up has never been used or fitted to a bike! I am sure you don’t need me to list functions as you probably already know more than me about these things but if you are unsure then a quick online search will tell you all you need to know. I have checked Ebay for a selling guide price and most people with reserve prices seem to be starting their auctions at around the £150 mark obviously looking for more. New Buy it Now seem to be well in excess of £250 so I would be looking for as close to £225 as possible.

Cateye cycle computers

For sale: Cateye Strada Cadence computer. Selling on behalf of a friend. All new in box. Check out the specs online. Checked Ebay and these seem to be selling for between £30-40 with postage. Will come in with my price at the bottom end of that scale and ask for £29 posted.

For sale: Cateye Strada Wireless cycle computer. Again, selling on behalf of the same friend as above and again, its all new in the box. Checked Ebay and these seem to be selling for between £22-27 with postage. Will come in with my price at the bottom end of that scale and ask for £21 posted

Mavic Road Freehub body

For sale: Mavic Freehub body as removed from my Cosmic Carbone wheels. This will take a Campagnolo cassette. For sale as I swapped to shimano. Probably had 500 miles use, all in good working order.

These retail for around £35-40 online. My price £20 ono

AttachmentSize
P1111462.JPG26.26 KB
P1111449.JPG20.74 KB
PC010002.JPG12.71 KB

1 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Cat Eye Cordless now sold, thanks.

posted by Hopalongsteve [63 posts]
13th January 2012 - 19:56

like this
Like (0)