Home

Sold

12 comments

killing-joker [5 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

I wish I was in the market for another BMC but I can't really justify a third road bike.

Mate - is it worth putting a photo on here? BMCs are stunning looking bikes (IMHO). I've been looking around online but struggled to find a photo of one with Veloce groupset.
Good luck with the sale.

vw_mtbiker [31 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Open to offers
Postage can be arranged

0 likes

Right then, don't be scared to make an offer. Needs to go!

ACLHELL [4 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Hi mate would you accept £450, that's £50 over my wifes budget but obviously would be a great bike to get her started, if we could pay more we would. It's a serious offer we wont kick the tyres or nowt. I must admit I joined the forum to try and buy the bike as it was spotted on my usual cycling forum LFGSS. Ive been on the search for a while and missed out on a couple of BMC'S.

0 likes

I have had an offer higher than that and just waiting for the guys PayPal to be set up. Just out of interest, got a link to where you have seen it advertised?

0 likes

I'm not much cop at setting up links but if you go to LFGSS AND CHECK THE CLASSIFIED WANTED SECTION IT'S UNDER "MY FIRST ROAD BIKE THREAD" It's on the second page ( if you look today!) and on the third page of the thread! sorry for the caps up there ^ did'nt mean to start shouting!
Let me know should things untwine.
Cheers,
Spencer
p.s Hope he pays would be great for us but bad for you!

I'm musikism on Lfgss btw

0 likes

Budget according to your wife is £500  3

Raleigh [1667 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes
vw_mtbiker wrote:

Budget according to your wife is £500  3

I can't tell, but that sounds close to the bone  39

0 likes

That's not my wife, I just hijacked the thread a little, but I like you lot already, it's not bike radar hear  4

Raleigh [1667 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes
ACLHELL wrote:

That's not my wife, I just hijacked the thread a little, but I like you lot already, it's not bike radar hear  4

So whose wife is buying a bike?

0 likes

I'm buying my wife a bike, I think the thread starter on LFGSS is a woman( or another bloke with a wife!) who has a budget and simular needs to my Mrs.... simple

0 likes

Sold