Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

New Game

I love it. It's beautiful. Wow. I like the flexibility of being able to choose riders with so much flexibility. And it's fast! Wow! I'm going to like this a lot! Thanks!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

77 comments

Liam Cahill | 12 years ago
0 likes

hi, could someone tell me how to accept players into my league? my mate are giving me massive grief!

Hammerite replied to Liam Cahill | 12 years ago
0 likes
liam.cahill1 wrote:

hi, could someone tell me how to accept players into my league? my mate are giving me massive grief!

Wondering the same too, the entrants to our league are getting impatient!

dave atkinson replied to Liam Cahill | 12 years ago
0 likes
liam.cahill1 wrote:

if you go to your team page you should be able to approve them in the leagues box. let me know if they're not showing up in there...

Simon_MacMichael | 12 years ago
0 likes

Change team name? Uhuh. CC Borgo Ticino is back for a third season, no change there, and this time round when it hits the front early on, it won't fall away like it did last year. I hope  39

Raleigh | 12 years ago
0 likes

I see that my nationality ideas didn't make it through. The only way to find out is my CLICKING, yes... on the rider's name and then on the X in the corner. That's two clicks too many...

But otherwise, reeeely good. I suppose that you're waiting for the rider's faces though.  1

_SiD_ | 12 years ago
0 likes

Great front end - BIGGER and better, cinch to use.

Chapeau! Roll on the TDU.

yourpaceormine | 12 years ago
0 likes

Front end of the game is really good, much easier to use. Thank you to whoever redesigned it.  1

Still managed to make a mistake (user error mind)  7 didn't read the box about team name so sorry to say I have very unimaginatively named team. If the press ask I'll say it was down to Europaceormine being embroiled in a super team takeover during the off season  16

Gkam84 replied to yourpaceormine | 12 years ago
0 likes
yourpaceormine wrote:

Front end of the game is really good, much easier to use. Thank you to whoever redesigned it.  1

Still managed to make a mistake (user error mind)  7 didn't read the box about team name so sorry to say I have very unimaginatively named team. If the press ask I'll say it was down to Europaceormine being embroiled in a super team takeover during the off season  16

Go here http://fantasy.road.cc/account you can still change your team name, you could change it at anytime last year, so it might be the same again

yourpaceormine replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:
yourpaceormine wrote:

Go here http://fantasy.road.cc/account you can still change your team name, you could change it at anytime last year, so it might be the same again

Thank you very much

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes
Quote:

no overlaps this year

nope. sorry.

ir was a big faff to do from this end and lots of people didn't understand it. so they're out.

keith roberts | 12 years ago
0 likes

Blackfoot bikers are back on the road! no more mtb'ing or cx, back to the racing!
does anyone know if TDU is on tv anywhere? or if any sites are streaming it?

great update of the game guys,thanks.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yeah, i got a sneak preview of it last week  4

But is that the final schedule of races? no overlaps this year?  20

thefatcyclist replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Yeah, i got a sneak preview of it last week  4

But is that the final schedule of races? no overlaps this year?  20

A good thing in my opinion, caused brain overload.

Thanks for the invite, hopefully in as Another Bunch Of Losers.

OfficerNegativeIII | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yes, it's very slick and easy to use. Excited for the season!

andybnk | 12 years ago
0 likes

Fantastic guys, was worried how it might turn out but this is going to be mega!

waxenjackson | 12 years ago
0 likes

I echo the comments above. Very fast and easy to filter your wants/needs! Excellent! Can't wait to get into the thick the season.

ray silvester replied to waxenjackson | 12 years ago
0 likes

Can't seem to click on any rider and move him to team.tried clicking on add and even using the filter but nothing happens

Pages

Latest Comments