Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Riding on Christmas Day...

I know it's unholy, against tradition, or even illegal (apparently), but I just stuck in 60minutes on the rollers with 4 5minute intervals. I've always loved training on Christmas morning as it sets you up nicely for a day of vegetation. Anyone else manage to sneak in a session?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

PeteH | 12 years ago
0 likes

Oops posted twice by mistake

PeteH | 12 years ago
0 likes

@stumps, went out for a walk yesterday, best thing we saw was the sight of this kid and his dad in an empty supermarket car park. The boy is wobbling on a bike, all shiny and new, the fella holding on to the boy/bike - clearly first time out without stabilizers. Classic.

VecchioJo | 12 years ago
0 likes

against tradition? it's a bona-fide tradition here, a couple of hours in the late morning after the night before, gotta earn your pudding

Stumps | 12 years ago
0 likes

Would have loved to been out but spent most of the day setting up my young un's bike so he could go out !!!

koko56 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Commute to work ~ 21-22kms. Nice tailwind on the way in!  4

Alan Tullett | 12 years ago
0 likes

Had a quick ride this morning starting when it was dark till just after sunrise. Lovely morning and burned off a few of the mince pies I had last night!

PeteH | 12 years ago
0 likes

nice 30k jaunt for me, haven't looked at the numbers yet but felt on fire. Best thing when the missus is clucking around the kitchen in any case.

Aiming for at least some kind of ride on each of the four days, good so far.

Simon E | 12 years ago
0 likes

Bright and breezy here, great weather for 2 hours around the lanes in my new long-sleeve jersey.

Now definitely ready for Christmas dinner  1

Happy Christmas everyone.

Latest Comments