FS: 2010 Easton EC90 Aero Wheels (Tubular) - JUST £695!

by Barneyballbags   December 21, 2011  

Set of "as new" 2010 Easton EC90 Aero Wheels.

Cassette body is for 10spd Dura Ace.

Wheels are in perfect condition and wouldn't look out of place if they were put back up on the shop shelf for sale as a new pair!

Comes with a pair of Tufo Elite Ride 23 tubelessTyres (RRP £55 each). Front tyre is fine but rear is a little worn.

NOW £695 including postage to UK

Will post Worldwide but please contact me for a postage quote. Thanks

11 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Open to sensible offers on these wheels.

Will also personally deliver them (within reason!). Go on, treat yourself to some nice new wheels for the new year!

posted by Barneyballbags [32 posts]
26th December 2011 - 19:13

1 Like

Have I priced these too high?

I think that the price is more than fair, given that they're still over £1400 new (including the tyres), and these are in 10/10 condition and less than 1 year old.

However if there's anyone out there who wants them, then make me a sensible offer. They're just sat in my bedroom at the moment!

Thanks Smile

28th December 2011 - 9:42

1 Like

Just £695 now.

Open to cash offers or trade for a nice retro MTB Smile

30th December 2011 - 11:05

4 Likes

I have a nice WHYTE PRST1, i could swap as i am building a TT bike for next year & racing Cross this winter if you are interested. i could email Photographs & discription if serious.

stevew510's picture

posted by stevew510 [3 posts]
30th December 2011 - 11:42

2 Likes

Hi Steve,

Yes, I could be very interested pending a few photographs and a size (seat tube centre to top and centre to centre measurement mainly).

I'll send you an email now.

Thanks

30th December 2011 - 13:12

4 Likes

Are the hand written names(?) on the front wheel permanent?

posted by bencolem [76 posts]
1st January 2012 - 13:53

2 Likes

Hi Ben,

They WERE permanent.

I've since removed them (I knew that my girlfriend's nail polish remover had other uses!!) and can supply more pictures if you wish.

I've got lots of positive feedback on www.retrobike.co.uk (I have the same username on there) so please feel free to check and be assured that I'm not selling anything dodgy!! Smile

Thanks
Mark

1st January 2012 - 16:11

2 Likes

Wow, tough crowd Surprise Wink

A virtually brand new, £1300-£1500 wheelset for half price and no takers..?

If someone knows something I don't (ie. these wheels are for sale brand new somewhere for £600 a pair), then please let me know. I did a thorough check online before I put them up for sale though and the cheapest I could find them was £1319.99... Most expensive was just over £1500...

3rd January 2012 - 8:24

1 Like

Barneyballbags wrote:
Wow, tough crowd Surprise Wink

A virtually brand new, £1300-£1500 wheelset for half price and no takers?

Hi Barney, yeah, don't worry; it does seem like a good price and I must admit I looked at them myself. However, you're also coinciding with the period in the year when literally everyone is looking at their bank balance and thinking, "Arg!" I'm sure once everyone's been paid again and especially when they start getting excited about their first forthcoming race or ride they'll be biting your hand off.

posted by nick_rearden [859 posts]
3rd January 2012 - 11:08

1 Like

nick_rearden wrote:

Hi Barney, yeah, don't worry; it does seem like a good price and I must admit I looked at them myself. However, you're also coinciding with the period in the year when literally everyone is looking at their bank balance and thinking, "Arg!" I'm sure once everyone's been paid again and especially when they start getting excited about their first forthcoming race or ride they'll be biting your hand off.

Thanks Nick Smile

I was beginning to think I'd missed something with my pricing and there was a shop online selling them brand new for less!

They really are in perfect condition. I tend to understate the condition of items that I sell because I hate it when I buy something described as 'mint' when it's average at best! I can't find a fault with these wheels at all.

3rd January 2012 - 11:44

1 Like

Might as well bump these up again Smile

5th January 2012 - 14:02

4 Likes