FS:- Castelli Fuido Nanoflex Bibtights-New with Tags

by cydonian74   December 15, 2011  

Just bought these, and they are too small for me. So they need to go, so i can go elsewhere and buy the right size as the retailer where i bought them have sold out and aren't restocking for ages and these were for a Christmas pressie. Size is XXL, i ride XLG in Assos, so i think that these size like XL in Assos. http://castelli-cycling.com/en/products/detail/538/ Brand new with tags, tries them on and thats all. I appreciate that i have used the link from the website but i only got them last night and i'm keen to sell them and haven't had time to photograph them. cheapest i can find who has them in stock (with the pad that these have) is wiggle at £153.00 (they are also doing £15.00 off at the moment so £138.00 plus postage, if you want them before Christmas that is) So £125.00 posted special delivery (RRP £170.00!), Paypal gift only. Cheers.

3 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Reduced to £110.00 posted special delivery. come on these are a bargain!

posted by cydonian74 [18 posts]
17th December 2011 - 12:34

like this
Like (1)

These would be perfect for me if I wasn't in Abu Dhabi where I would never wear them. If they were knickers I would.

I don't know why but it's annoying me - I'd like to buy them, as it is a very good deal, but it would be utterly pointless.

If anyone is thinking of it and hasn't tried Castelli stuff, it is very, very good.

abudhabiChris's picture

posted by abudhabiChris [517 posts]
17th December 2011 - 12:48

like this
Like (0)

NOW SOLD. PLEASE REMOVE POST. THANKS.

posted by cydonian74 [18 posts]
19th December 2011 - 15:13

like this
Like (2)