Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

BeOne Raw Carbon Frame

Does anyone have any experience on this frame? CRC are doing a great deal on them at the moment though there are no reviews I can find.

My main concern is over comfort as thats my main reason for looking to switch to Carbon from my current Alu frame.

Also I'm not sure on the sizing I'd need as their chart looks misleading and is based on last years models.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

TheHatter | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'm a happy hatter now as one become available today on CRC in same colour scheme as above so I snapped it up!
can't wait

michael-m-tech replied to TheHatter | 12 years ago
0 likes

Excellent! Hope you like it as much as I like mine.

TheHatter | 12 years ago
0 likes

Thanks Michael I'll have a look. really regretting not snapping up the Beone though.

TheHatter | 12 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for the info Michael unfortunately I dallied too long and now its sold out in my size  2
it was a great deal

yours looks great

michael-m-tech replied to TheHatter | 12 years ago
0 likes

If it's any use Planet x have some very good deals on odd sizes of carbon nanolight frames eg £399 -

michael-m-tech | 12 years ago
0 likes

I built one of these up in August (see pic) and am delighted with it, looks great, nicely finished, near enough meets claimed weight (1280gm including fork). I was happy with the £900 I paid (still am)so the latest price at crc is excellent

TheHatter | 12 years ago
0 likes

Cheers Gkam - I've actually got a 10% off voucher that takes it down to a very tempting £450 hence my interest!

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I don't know anything about the frame

BUT they have a couple of deals on

If you enter UK25 at the checkout you'll get an extra £25 off OR enter XMAS50 and they'll email a £50 voucher with your order

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Information.aspx?TranslationLargeID=1...

Latest Comments