Home

This is a very special ‘super bike' that I am selling, one of three built for Bradley Wiggins for the 2011 Tour De France as a Pinarello pre-release of the 2012 Dogma 2. Given that he crashed out on Stage 7 (sadly) it is barely used and in pristine condition. It is available for purchase and would make an incredible Christmas gift (to yourself or a loved one)!
56cm frame in rain forest green and full Sky livery, Dura Ace Di2, bespoke Prologo saddle with Bradley's image embossed.
If you are interested then please get intouch. Happy to supply photos and arrange viewing.

£POA

8 comments

Tony Farrelly [2871 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

Got any pics Bill, can't afford it but would love to see it

othello [382 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

As it happens, just my size. Don't think I'll manage to get it past the bank manager, sorry I mean wife...

dave atkinson [6260 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

he's a big lad to be riding a 56...

othello [382 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:

he's a big lad to be riding a 56...

I'm looking forward to Sky press shots next season with Cav and Brad standing next to each other  1

Simon_MacMichael [2466 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

If this is in Rainforest green, I'm guessing it's a spare and not the one he was riding when he had his crash, which I think was red, white and blue nat champs livery?

Just something prospective purchasers may wish to know - caveat emptor and all that  3

Velo_Alex [73 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

'For details please contact James Murdoch...'  3

Bill Webb [1 post] 5 years ago
0 likes

Correct, not the one he was riding when he crashed but one of 3 spares.

PeteH [151 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

Show us the pics!