Home

An anti-cyclist Adam is asked to ditch his car and travel to work by bike for a whole week.

http://www.confused.com/car-insurance/motorists-v-cyclists/cycling-issues-video

It's amazing how people seem to ignore cyclists; he nearly runs 2 of them over.

4 comments

Avatar
londonplayer [620 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

"it really annoys me to see cyclists who don't wear helmets" WTF?! How could that possibly annoy a driver?

Avatar
Simon_MacMichael [2442 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes
londonplayer wrote:

"it really annoys me to see cyclists who don't wear helmets" WTF?! How could that possibly annoy a driver?

Ignorance that there is no law requiring us to wear one?

Avatar
IHphoto [116 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes
Simon_MacMichael wrote:
londonplayer wrote:

"it really annoys me to see cyclists who don't wear helmets" WTF?! How could that possibly annoy a driver?

Ignorance that there is no law requiring us to wear one?

or... the driver is annoyed out of concern for the cyclist that they don't in his eyes protect themselves better?

Interesting in this safety video from Spain only a few 'roadies' wear helmets: http://t.co/QYcbdDqR

Avatar
TheHatter [770 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes
IHphoto wrote:

or... the driver is annoyed out of concern for the cyclist that they don't in his eyes protect themselves better?

Which is strange cos of all the things motorists do that annoy me not wearing a seat belt isn't one of them.