Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

lezyne lights

trying to decide on a new light! my friends have hope lights which are great, how do they compare to the new lezyne super drive, any thoughts greatfully recieved!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

Tony Farrelly | 12 years ago
0 likes

yeah defo bring it back, as I recall Shaune's test sample survived a spill in to the North Sea… no doubt aided by his traditional "lick of petroleum jelly" (must resist tasteless double entendre) mind you, he did still describe it as weather restistant rather than weatherproof.

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

Don't say I sent you, eh.

Rob Simmonds | 12 years ago
0 likes

A warranty is a warranty. All you can do is ask.  4

londonplayer | 12 years ago
0 likes

Dave,

you think I should ask them to replace it? seems a bit mean...

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

You might have got it for free but it has a lifetime warranty...  1

londonplayer | 12 years ago
0 likes

talking of lights, my free Blackburn rear light which I picked up in the giveaway at Cannon Street last week has already stopped working. I used it in very light rain conditions (and I emphasise, very light rain) and it stopped working within 40 minutes.

I just mention this because it received a rave review on road.cc and to be honest, if I had paid for it, I would be gutted!

nick_rearden | 12 years ago
0 likes

Here's a good place to start dick: http://road.cc/content/news/46538-big-roadcc-lights-test-data

Choose the options from the three dropdowns and check out the beam patterns expressed both as photos and graphs. Check the price obviously...

Latest Comments