FS: Storck Absolutist 2011 55cm Frame, Fork and Headset Good Condition

by swiftsquirrell   October 25, 2011  

STORCK Absolutist 55cm Frame fork and headset.

Its a size 55 and has been my nice day bike for the past year. Although it has been used a lot I'm a bit of a clean freak and it has been well looked after.

Frame overall is in good condition with no crash damage or major marks on the frame. There is a small scratch on the top tube (see picture) which I have been told is only lacquer deep but I didnt want to start messing about with it, so i have left it as it is. The only other marks are under the brake bridges a common place to see some scratches etc and when built up you cant see anyway.

The bike is pictured with a Sram bottom bracket and this will NOT be included in the sale. The steerer has been cut with 20mm of spacers then a standard stem depth (40mm) and the headset is smooth.

I have also uploaded a picture of what the bike looked like built up so you can see what a beautiful frameset it really is...however just to enphasise this the sale is for the FRAME, FORK and HEADSET ONLY!!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. £1900 new and I'm looking for £850 or £880 posted.

AttachmentSize
DSC03013.JPG58.75 KB
DSC03017.JPG37.61 KB
DSC02679.JPG49.95 KB

2 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

mmmm..nice. if i had the cash i'd have it. Sad

Fringe's picture

posted by Fringe [1081 posts]
25th October 2011 - 17:24

2 Likes

Any chance this is still available