Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Summer football transfers

so it looks like Man City will try to buy the world, real will try and get kaka, ribery and ronaldo (how much would that shopping spree cost?!) and chelsea may get a few milan youngsters.

What does that leave for the rest of us?

As a spurs fan I think we should sell Darren Bent (sunderland maybe), Gilberto, Chimbonda, Alan Hutton (back to Rangers), Zokora (Portsmouth or Ajax), David Bentley (west ham or villa). We could then bring dos santos back in from Ipswich and have a more balanced, cost effective side.

What will happen with you team?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

48 comments

Jon Burrage | 14 years ago
0 likes

rumour has it that reading are going to take adel taarabt on loan next season from spurs, he is very good. Another one dubbed 'the new zidane'

0 likes

Just heard that Sir Bobby Robson has passed on. One of footballs gentlemen, shame there arent more like him.

dave atkinson | 14 years ago
0 likes

that's sad news. i used to watch ipswich in the robson years with my dad. i was there when they beat man utd 6-0... happy days

0 likes

Odd...Im watching spurs v hull city in the final of the beijing cup online through a link on www.justintv.com streaming from an australian tv channel. Random

wild man replied to Jon Burrage | 14 years ago
0 likes

Hull City can't sign anyone- no one wants to come here, and I can't blame them; I took up cycling to get the hell out of the place!

bicyclekicks | 14 years ago
0 likes

York City fan here entering the fray; combining cycling and football in the following way: www.bicyclekicks.co.uk

Any fans of other BSP teams out there?

Tony Farrelly | 14 years ago
0 likes

Good luck Si, how did you get on with the friendlies?

bicyclekicks replied to Tony Farrelly | 14 years ago
0 likes
tony_farrelly wrote:

Good luck Si, how did you get on with the friendlies?

Cheers Tony.

I cunningly avoided them by walking the GR20 in Corsica instead. I'm in Oxford already, acclimatising to the southern heat before the first match on Saturday.

James Warrener | 14 years ago
0 likes

*Bump*

500 mile round trip today for the Ridgeway Derby in the Conference South.

Dorchester were sent packing by a brilliant effort from the Weymouth team.

Could the Terras be on the way back?

Watch out Bath !  4

0 likes

I'm standing by my predictions for reading (http://road.cc/content/forum/3664-football-misery) which look more prescient with every passing day. looking forward to a bit of league one next season  2

0 likes

Tried to get tickets for spurs v peterborough today as they were (only!) £25. Sold out though. Anyone know what matches are on tv?

James Warrener | 14 years ago
0 likes

Isn't it Liverpool vs Reading?

0 likes

Have just seen that, yes it is. Supporting Reading this avo then.

0 likes

You RRRRZ!

Simon_MacMichael | 14 years ago
0 likes

I imagine Tony and I will be watching the same match tomorrow while cheering on opposing sides  3

0 likes

Kenwyn Jones, on loan, to Liverpool...

How long will Rafa last?

hammergonewest | 14 years ago
0 likes

How are the mighty fallen… I'm talking about Kenwyn now obviously B)

0 likes

Good point, the focus of that comment will change if spurs do the deed and sign david james  13

Pages

Latest Comments