FS: Prolite Cuneo 105 (Now Sold)

by edf242   October 17, 2011  

Hi All,

I'm selling my Prolite Cuneo as I upgraded my best bike and everything has moved down one. The frame was new last year (2010) and has a full Shimano 105 groupset (also brand new last year) with planet x model B wheels (semi aero training wheels), continental grand prix tyres (new last month). After last winter I put on a new chain, black bar tape (replaced last month) and brake blocks and the bike has been well maintained. Would suite a rider between 6'0" and 6'2". The bike hasn't seen a lot of miles and much of the kit is as new, save for a few cosmetic scratches. Full specs below

Frame: Prolite Cuneo, Black and White (58.5 cm)
Forks: Unbranded Carbon with aluminium steerer tube
Headset: FSA Orbit
Bars: Unbranded Ergo drops (44cm wide)
Stem: Unbranded Aluminium (110 mm)
Wheels: Planet X Model B (with Continental Grand Prix Tyres)
Seatpost: Tifosi Carbon
Saddle: Planet X Superlight Team
Cranks: Shimano 105
Brakes: Shimano 105
STI Levers: Shimano 105
Front Derailluer: Shimano 105
Rear Derailluer: Shimano 105
Bottom Bracket: Shimano 105
Casette: Shimano 105
Chain: Mavic 10 Speed

This bike would make an excellent first race bike, a great light winter training bike or commuter. Its currently with me in Cambridge but I am visiting manchester regularly and can arrange for it to be left there if you would like to test ride it and or can drop it off on the way to or from manchester for people on the west side of the UK, otherwise happy to post or for collection. Offers around £450 accepted.

Cheers

Ed

3 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Hi
Is this still for sale?
Any chance of some pics. Can you mail them to me at
antimony1975 "at" yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
James

posted by antimony [1 posts]
21st October 2011 - 18:25

like this
Like (0)

hi there, I'm very interested in this bike, is it still for sale? if so, I live in Manchester and would love to have a look. You can mail me at matt.fearnley@hotmail.co.uk.

thanks

posted by thortweezul [1 posts]
25th October 2011 - 13:25

like this
Like (0)

As title suggests, now sold

posted by edf242 [36 posts]
25th October 2011 - 15:18

like this
Like (0)