FS: 2011 Trek Madone 5.2 58cm Red

by kevw   September 27, 2011  

I have my 2011 Trek Madone 5.2 in 58cm for sale it's the red one shown in the link below

http://www.bikes.org.uk/trek-madone-...011-road-bike/

I've had the bike from new and bought it in March to replace an older Trek 5200 that I had, but due to work commitments and a lack of motivation I've hardly used it. I've gone through all the rides I've done on it that have been logged with my Garmin GPS and it adds up to less than 250 miles, so as you would expect the bike is immaculate, even the little rubber tags are on the tyres from where they have come out of the moulds.

The steerer tube on the bike is uncut, so there is still plenty of adjustment there if you need it, the bike comes with the standard seat mast not the extra long one that i believe some of the 58cm bikes shipped with.

I'm looking for £2000 for the bike. I will try to get some images uploaded tomorrow , for any one that is interested to see the condition of the bike, I have all the manuals available and the full trek brochure if you would like them.

I'm based in Cheshire and would much rather prefer to meet anyone who is interested in the bike than post although I could arrange postage if it was needed.

Thanks

Kev