Transfers and the next race

by stumps   September 10, 2011  

Getting a wee bit puzzled by comments about the next race - Montreal. Someone said we need to have transfers done by 5pm but wont the final stage of the Vuelta still be going on. Someone please explain Thinking

4 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Its been asked and explained quite a few times

IF Dave has got it sorted, the transfers for La Vuelta close at 11am and then shortly afterwards you get until 5.15pm deadline to get your changes made for Montreal, a whole squad of 9 to be picked else you wont score anything, normal rules about a new race i think Nerd

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8825 posts]
10th September 2011 - 20:53

1 Like

I bet the computer goes tits up! that's what happened last time....

posted by londonplayer [671 posts]
10th September 2011 - 21:10

2 Likes

Last time what? Last time a race crossed over it went perfectly Big Grin

I'm more interested in how we're going to be allowed to pick riders for the world champs, i think category's should be scrapped, specially for the TT as some sections wont have anyone to pick from and also teams scrapped aswell and changed to countries and only two from each

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8825 posts]
10th September 2011 - 21:25

1 Like

Gkam84 wrote:
Its been asked and explained quite a few times

IF Dave has got it sorted, the transfers for La Vuelta close at 11am and then shortly afterwards you get until 5.15pm deadline to get your changes made for Montreal, a whole squad of 9 to be picked else you wont score anything, normal rules about a new race i think Nerd

Cheers, its appreciated. Big Grin

If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it. Gaius Julius Caesar.

stumps's picture

posted by stumps [2722 posts]
10th September 2011 - 22:55

2 Likes