Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Stage 18 La Vuelta

Well they've not started yet, another 20 mins or so, but thought i'd start because i go get cleaned up from this morning ride

http://skysports.html.infostradasports.com/asp/lib/event/tour/index.asp?...

Not happy with Eurosport this Vuelta and not been using ITV, but if the race hammers on like its been doing the last few days, before it goes live they might already be up the Cat 1 today  14 Its only 53km from the finish, but its only a 174km stage, yesterday they caught it live with about 70km to go, but that was a 211km stage

I think its about time UCI/ASO whoever is in charge of the live feeds to the TV channels all over the world started an online live channel, no commentary needed, just give us a live feed we can watch for important bits before our home nation decides to start showing it on tv and for the likes of the 2 last sundays, it would be good  4

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

36 comments

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

49 for me.
Tell me is the last stage non cambativ in this GT. Its tomorrow for Wiggo or nothin I feel. What everybody else think?

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Wiggo aint going anywhere now, He's working for Froome

Sprinting_Jarwhal | 12 years ago
0 likes

I think thats it this stage has put me now 60 points down on first place in the South West and i think my chances have been dashed (58 points to the fourth in stage  14 ). Damn held it all for the second week need to reconsider the team  39

drheaton | 12 years ago
0 likes

What does everyone think for tomorrow, can Montaguti get away in another break or has he burned his bridges today, or will Moncoutie just mark him out?

Bound to be interesting and likely another big break will get away but I can see some possible GC action too.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

If Montaguti goes, Moncoutie will go with, so i think he's knackered now, If Anton is on form, he'll be away aswell

Mollema and Rabo wont be letting ANY breaks get away until after 20km cause thats where the first sprint is

Montaguti's only chance is stage 20 because there are 2 x cat 1, a cat 2 and cat 3

Tomorrow he might aswell just mark Moncoutie as even if he was to win all the climbs, thats only 16 points, leaving him only 9 points behind

netclectic | 12 years ago
0 likes

105 for me, some how managed 2nd overall for the stage  4

Pages

Latest Comments