FS: Ribble Training/Winter Bike

by Orca   May 13, 2009  

I'm new here, convert from the Singletrack MTB website.

It's time to let me trusted Ribble winter/training bike go to a new home.

I'll run through the spec first:

52cm Matt Black Alloy Frame (I'm 5"7 and it fits me fine), fittings for pannier rack and mudguards.

Tiagra 9 speed group set, with 53/39 Chainset and 12-25 cassette, will also throw in a set of near perfect Ultegra 6600 brakes front and rear plus dura ace pads. 3 month old KMC chain fitted.

ITM For Ever full carbon fork with mudguard eyelets.

ITM Racing 300 alloy seat post,

ITM Racing 300 alloy stem's two included 90/100mm,

ITM Racing 300 alloy O/S bars two included 44/46

Mavic Aksium wheels in black.

Schwalbe Training Tyres.

Selle Italia Saddle

Trek Saddle Pack

SKS mudguards.

I can include a set of used Shimano SPD's

The bike has been used on a regualr basis for communiting and training over the past two years. The frame has no physical damage other than some peeling decals and cable rub on the headtube. No dents or anything nasty.

The groupset is very relaible and has been well used but still has plenty of miles left in it. There are assorted scuffs and scratches primarially to the rear mech and right hand shifter, this is not major damage and does not detract from the look or performance of the bike.

There is some surface corrosion to the arm of the rear mech from being ridden through the winter again this is cosmetic and does not affect performance.

The bottom bracket is running nice and smooth

The wheels are both straight, true and have no damange. Both rims have loads of life left.

I've serviced and cleaned this bike on a weekly basis and will fit new bar tape, brake and grear cables.

This is a reliable and well built winter/training bike.

£350 collected from the West Mildands close to Cannock Chase, sorry not willing to post.

email in profile. I can get detailed pictures at the weekend, but have a picture taken at the end of last summer that I can send out now. The bike hasn't changed since then other than a bit of peeling decals and wear from regular use as poiinted out.

AttachmentSize
532027917_874ae6b417_b.jpg43.41 KB

1 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

hi mate, do you still have this for sale?

epo-aholic's picture

posted by epo-aholic [3 posts]
13th August 2009 - 16:29

1 Like