Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Stage 9 La Vuelta

So we're off again http://skysports.html.infostradasports.com/cache/lib/Tour/2/TheASP.asp@P...

Who's your man for today, i just hope Mollema gets tailed off as i have switched him out  4

Only news so far, the Brazilian champ out

192 Fischer (BRA, GRM), Did not start

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

63 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

well out of people that can TT ive got wiggins, bennati (unlikely to do anything but best TTist out of sprinters imo) then t martin and fuglsang and as for allrounders i have froome and kissakoff (however its spelt) who can TT and im sure poels can too so shouldnt be in too bad a shape

Stumps replied to TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

well out of people that can TT ive got wiggins, bennati (unlikely to do anything but best TTist out of sprinters imo) then t martin and fuglsang and as for allrounders i have froome and kissakoff (however its spelt) who can TT and im sure poels can too so shouldnt be in too bad a shape

Same as me except i've gone for Machado as he seems to be a canny time trialist and not poels

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

yeh i already poels in and needed to get capecchi out so was a choice between machado and froome, so plumped for froome as he could get into top 10 on gc also, but originally was gonna put machado till i changed my mind

Pages

Latest Comments