Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Lidl, Monday 5th September

Lidl Monday 5th September
http://www.lidl-pageflip.com/uk.html?kid=CTSKHp

Bibshorts, Jerseys, el Cheapo Panniers, lights etc

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

15 comments

blade1889 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I got to Lidl at 1430 hrs today, only small bib shorts and gloves left  20

Bought a jar of Nescafe Gold Blend and a cactus instead.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Got myself 2 pairs of socks, a pair of trousers and pair of bibs and another pump to have a spare  4

tazbikebiz | 12 years ago
0 likes

Bought the Bib Tights (or Cycling Suit as they call them)today and they are ideal for Autumn/Winter use nice fleece lining,Reasonable chamois pad. All in all for a Tenner a good buy. Oh and the socks have been tried and tested in the past another good buy. Get down there folks and treat yourselves.  3

Campag_10 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Managed to snap up a pair of the bib tights - top bargain for the money.

Also the sports glasses - look good, especially the lenses, but the clip on rubbery bits that sit on your nose look as though they may fall off and get lost.

OT, but Lidl's 'Mr Choc caramel biscuit' is a dead ringer for Twix, at 25p each and passed the taste test.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Their pumps are decent, but there was a really bad batch earlier this year and once you got above 75psi they blew a seal

blade1889 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Gonna be camping outside Knaresborough store on SUnday night. Has anyone got one of the track pumps, are they a good buy?

FMOAB replied to blade1889 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I've had one of the track pumps for a couple of years now, it's worked well and allows me to get to 120 psi without difficulty - good value as far as I'm concerned.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yeah the trousers are on the left and that on is the suit, two different things  4

Even better, just found out my mum has a Lidi round the corner from her, bonus, i've just doubled what i wanted, kind mummy will be paying  26

Fringe | 12 years ago
0 likes

apparently they are cycling 'trousers or suit'..go figure eh!

Raleigh | 12 years ago
0 likes

Best things are the fake Oakleys, with switchy lenses.

They are probably made in the same factory, sensibly priced too...  21

Vic Brown | 12 years ago
0 likes

"Crane" is Aldi's sports brand - generally better quality budget cycling kit in my opinion.

Nice heads up though, I'll probably get a pair of bib tights (suit!)

Vic

wakou | 12 years ago
0 likes

If the socks are the same as before "Crane" compression socks I might buy 10 pairs and wear them all the time. They are that good.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yeah i fancy a couple pairs of socks and a pair of trousers and a bib suit aswell

Cooks | 12 years ago
0 likes

Get socks, they're really good.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Nice find, anyone near a lidl wanna get me a couple of things and i'll pay via paypal plus postage cost to me?  4

Latest Comments