Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Stage 3 La Vuelta

And we're off today

I dont trust the official site anymore cause they cant even get the standing right, so sticking to this

http://skysports.html.infostradasports.com/asp/lib/event/tour/index.asp?...

Lastras, Chavanel, Irizar, Pidgornyy, Edet are your break away men today currently with 3 mins  4

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

27 comments

Squiggle | 12 years ago
0 likes

Wow! I got a whopping, unprecedented 11 points! TFI only stage 3!  2

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

With the squad I have, I could not find two good transfers to make - I wanted to bring in Sivtsov and Sergio Pardilla - so I made two bad transfers instead and brought in Greg Van Avermaet.

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

A nice 27 points, oh dear  2

Now what to do for to 2moro i need to get rid of either breschel or sagan for the one guy i think may do well tomorrow, but whichever one i get rid of will be the wrong one

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Only 80 points today, but 9th in the pursuits, gonna stick in there till i find out there is no prize  4

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

threw away 33 pts by changing Markel IRIZAR ARANBURU with Degenkolb.  2  2  2

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yeah a break stayed away with Lastras breaking from them over the climb and staying away by 15sec  4

Chavanel, Irizar and Pidgornyy also stayed away with half the peleton coming in 1.43 down

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

23 points if lucky.

Lastras has all 4 jerseys.

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

Just in from work, haven't got a clue what happened, but I presume a breakaway stayed away.

stewieatb | 12 years ago
0 likes

Ehh, 28 I think? Bakelandts, Wiggo and Froome at the finish, nothing else  7

Wig_Billy | 12 years ago
0 likes

20 points :(, 30 if Houanard managed to hang on to the lanterne rouge.

0 likes

crap day for me, half my team finished in the main group but all outside scoring any points and are not up on gc atm due to the stupid TTT, i will be surprised if i get anything today

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

4 in the top 20 stage and the win
2 in the top 10 GC
plus the extra's for intermediate and climbs plus all the jersey's

I'm glad i kept faith in my team and haven't made a change since the start of the race  4

stewieatb | 12 years ago
0 likes

I've got a feeling Lastras might take all three jerseys, seeing as this is classed as a 'flat' stage in the parcours, and he got some sprint points and a mountaintop win today.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Oh yeah and he's got the KoM and maybe even the points? although that might go to Chavanel

I wonder who everyone will be transferring in tonight  19

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Beauty, win and leaders jersey for me  19

0 likes

well my team is nowhere to be seen  2 all over for me already

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Lastras away off on his own  4 even better he's ranked 0/10 on popularity  26

How to know you've picked an alright team..........every one of my riders has had a long burst of camera time or keeps getting mentioned by the commentary tea,  16

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Cav out the back, someone dropped back to help him out, not sure who, but lets hope he can get back in  4

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Hang on, i totally got my riders wrong, lol, i do have someone in the break, Lastras  4 Right i dont care about Cav, lets just hope the break stays away  19

drheaton | 12 years ago
0 likes

Nope, you can only make changes in 'unlimited' transfer windows so you can't make any changes at all through the Vuelta. I have a purist team and actually quite enjoy it, it's tough though to predict who's going to hit form in each tour two or three weeks ahead, any it's really annoying if you miss someone you really wish you'd added to your team like this time with Kittel  2

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I thought there was for the GT's  39

Now i'll wait for clarification cause i think i've got an overall decent team, in the pursuits can you switch on rest days?  7

drheaton | 12 years ago
0 likes

I don't think there are any prizes for each GT in the purists league are there? I was under the impression it was just for the year long purist comp and even then I don't actually know what the prize is (if anything).

0 likes

ahhh right, fair enough, good plan you may well win it, i find if i was in the purists league i would get bored as i like making the transfers etc, i got rid of cav so from a fantasy point of view i hope he rides to try and get degenkolb in red again.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Oh yeah, not sure about the time bonuses then, not been paying attention, just hoping Cav can hold in and win today, i'm thinking about just hanging in the pursuits league for the whole thing and see if i cant win something  4

0 likes

ahhh right me neither, im sort of half and half now for 2day and 2morrow i think.

Yeh the article i read suggested the time bonuses are different or that they didnt have them last year. Its 20 seconds for 1st, 12 for 2nd and 8 for 3rd.

Nice im along way behind you on posts

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Nope unfortunately i dont have any of them, i aint changed since day one so all my guys are the same

New time bonuses?? I thought they were just the normal, its maybe cause the TdF took theirs out

Oh yeah and i just past 1000 posts  26

0 likes

im guessing that smile means you have someone in the break. Its the new time bonuses that messed up the GC i think

Latest Comments