Click for full size:

The above is potentially for sale. Size L I believe which (and I cant find the specs for the 2009-10 Team Carbon which this is, albeit a Ltd edition, so I'm measuring not quoting) 56 or 57cm TT.

It's currently got Campag centaur on, which makes it stand out if the Ltd edition wasnt enough, so 10 speed but importantly its got the 2009 Centaur carbon ultrashift shifters so up and down multiple cogs with one shift -brilliant.

Its got a medium cage Centaur carbon/alloy rear derailleur so I can currently run 12-29 cassette, and a Campag Centaur carbon compact chainset. this combo allows me access to long runs in the Peak district with my old knees.

Handlebars are Orbea own brand, Zeus, full carbon, seat post is a Pro Lite, full carbon with alloy head.

Wheels are handbuilt: Campagnolo Record hubs, DT RR465 rims and Sapim CX ray spokes with red nipples.

I currently have two other bikes and a serious credit card debt hence sale. Sale is reluctant so if asking price isn't met then I'll just learn to live in debt

£1300 OVNO for everything but Saddle or pedals. If you want to discuss interesting proposals such as minus the wheels, frame only etc then please get in touch.

Amos [33 posts] 4 years ago

Hi am VERY interested iIn the shifters if you do split email me at mathew.sims [at] btinternet.com

May be interested in the cranks too!

Cheers Mat