Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Opening Vuelta stage in Bristol?

Heh all

In Brizzle over the weekend (WOOHOO - Much love for the ole Southwest)..

Anyway, just wondering, does anyone know if theres anywhere showing the opening Vuelta stage?

Busy weekend but wouldnt mind spending an hour or so tuning in...

Cheers!!!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

phax71 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Sorry maybe wrong terminology, certainly was a proper broadcast, none of your internet stuff .... they just had no sound for around two thirds of the avvy...

Nice spot (THE MUD DOCK) to anyone who's never been ...

PzychotropicMac | 12 years ago
0 likes

Streaming for sound....sounds, umm, dodgy. Wonder if it's a legal stream?

phax71 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Went to Mud Dock in the end ... they couldnae get the sound streaming for most of it though so a little like watching paint dry until this was fixed.

Cheers!!

Benjamin Hall | 12 years ago
0 likes

The triathlon shop was showing le tour, you could try there.

Jon Burrage replied to Benjamin Hall | 12 years ago
0 likes
Benjamin Hall wrote:

The triathlon shop was showing le tour, you could try there.

Indeed we are. Grab a drink, bring some lunch, sit down and enjoy  1 All stages, All live on eurosport

phax71 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yeah, Watershed's showing a few flicks, There's a talk by Robert Penn on Fri evening, all good stuff but I fear showing the Vuelta would be a little too much for the Watershed ...

Might pop by for the Robert Penn thing .. Unfortunately my train leaves on Saturday evening whilst the Boikzmoind film is showing in Millennium Square , gutted...

a.jumper | 12 years ago
0 likes

didn't road.cc post about a cycling festival at the watershed this weekend? Make sense if they show the race coverage too.

phax71 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Cheers

That would have been the first call I think anyway.

Surely Eurosport will be showing it also though???

Thanks again.

Fringe | 12 years ago
0 likes

Mudock has a telly upstairs in the cafe, usually showing eurosport, but if you ask they may stick ITV4 on for you..

Latest Comments