Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Road shoes for wide feet

Can anyone help me with information on which brands and models of road shoe are good for those (me!) with very wide feet. Do some brands do standard and wide fit shoes?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

MrJim007 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Ive a wide foot and have just picked up a pair of Sidi Genius 5's, as it turns out they do them in a wide size and are in the sale at Cycle Surgery.
They have been a revelation and a bargain all at the same time!!  1

wakou | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'm no expert, but http://www.lakecycling.com/footwear.html
Seem to have shoes in 1/2 sizes and wide fittings...

ireladntj | 12 years ago
0 likes

Have to agree with fizzpup, i've got relatively wide feet and my spesh shoes are perfect.

You get what you pay for.

mr-andrew | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'll add Lake to the list

2WheelsChalk | 12 years ago
0 likes

+1 for the Northwave Vertigo. Spot on for wide feet, maybe not as stiff as others on the market but you can't beat finding shoes to fit!

KirinChris | 12 years ago
0 likes

Bont shoes are quite wide - and heat moldable too. Not cheap but extremely good and used by lots of pros.

prinzi | 12 years ago
0 likes

i also hunted for wide fittting road shoes after trying dhb , shimano etc eventually found the northwave vertigo road shoe which are excellent like having slpppers on your feet superb

fizzpup | 12 years ago
0 likes

specialized do width fittings, i have wide feet and high insteps and i love my spesh shoes

Latest Comments