Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

actress Gemma Atkinson -night ride

Its great to read that the actress Gemma Atkinson has signed up to participate in the Manchester to Blackpool night ride.Cycling will gain a much higher profile if more so called celebrities start riding. I have been a cyclist for 40 years but have never riden at night unless it has been necessary(cycling home from work in the winter etc...). I have the utmost respect for people who participate in these rides. What worries me is that the authorities actually believe hit and run drivers who kill people during the day in perfect visibility when the cretins say in court, "I didn't see him/her your honor" This attitude not only runs through police forces, take the senior police officers response after the Rhyl tradegy, not really blaming the car driver for killing a few people, and also the old farts that sit behind the benches. imagine what these arseholes in cars that kill people on bikes can get away with at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck to all who paticipate its for a good cause.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

a.jumper | 12 years ago
0 likes

wikipedia claims "In November 2007, she appeared on ITV1 in I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! in Australia" but I've no idea if that's true.

tired old fart | 12 years ago
0 likes

I think she still does count as a celebrity as she is yet to apear on "I'm a has been let me back on TV" at least I think so

farrell | 12 years ago
0 likes

I was considering the Manchester Blackpool night ride but after having some utter length drive through the back of me at a red light when doing the recent day version I am having some serious doubts!

As an aside, does Gemma Atkinson really count as a celebrity? As far as I was aware she was just a character "actor" in Hollyoaks about 5 years ago.

tired old fart | 12 years ago
0 likes

the celebrity status is not why people will be joining in the ride there will be a lot of blokes on that ride to simply try and get a look at her boobies by the way when is the ride  4

leeallen replied to tired old fart | 12 years ago
0 likes

17th/18th September. Yes great idea to look at the tits. hope you will be able to see them, its gonna be dark!!!!

Latest Comments