Home

Below is a full list as it occurs on here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29220140@N04/sets/72157627190688805/.

Pro team jersey - cream - Large - £80 - not in rapha- still sale- save £40
Musette shoulder bag - £40 - not in sale save £20
Classic jersey s/s - black w/white - Large - £70 - not in sale save £25ish
Paul smith l/s merino jersey - purple - medium - £80 not in sale save £20
Paul smith - Hooded top - pink - large - £75 in sale, save £15, also on eBay
3/4 cross bibs - black with colour detail - large - £100 sold out at rapha, £50 off rrp
Lightweight jersey - light blue w/white - extra large - £70 sold out at rapha, same price, £35 off rrp
Club jersey - grey w/yellow - large - used - £45, sold out at rapha, save £20 on club jerseys

All items new and inc postage ( save around £4 on rapha)
Pro team jerseys are a snug fit i went for a size up.
Items are from the sample sale but not seconds.

15 comments

Fringe [1047 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

are any of the jerseys in size 'small'?

ta.

Ciclicasati [19 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

No but I have a pro team jersey in medium which should be fine. I am large, normally but an extra large in the pro team fit.

russcjohnson [16 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

Superb.....would be interested to see a price list for all the items in your flickr account there.

Interested in the bib shorts, jerseys and gloves.

Cheers - Russ

Winton [67 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

Agreed - a list with prices/sizes would be brilliant.

Goosealicious [1 post] 5 years ago
0 likes

Interested in bibs and white or black jersey

Steve_S_T [36 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

What size is the second white jersey please, the one with the zip on the rear pocket?

Ciclicasati [19 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

Updated the list.

the-yorkshire-p... [173 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

I know many people weren't able to attend the sample sale, but doubling up the prices is a bit cheeky.

Ciclicasati [19 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

I don't. It still offers an absolute bargain. I have no problem making a few quid when I'm saving the buyer more than a few quid.

Crimea03 [21 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Obviously you don't, that brass neck must need alot of brasso.

Bought two jerseys at £35 a pop, three pairs of socks for a tenner and three Paul Smith essentials cases for a tenner.

The stuff was super cheap and charging 100% mark up is a poor show.

0 likes

I'm not a charity mate, get over yourself. These are still bargains. What jerseys you get? Germany or hideous Spain country ones? Mtfu.

Napalmhaze [83 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Rapha have a sale on. Your prices are no longer a bargain. What say ye now?

0 likes

For the aid of those like the chap above you can't be bothered with a bit of cross referencing I have added the saving £££ to each item- some small some bigger, some the same but rapha is out of stock.

the-yorkshire-p... [173 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes
Ciclicasati wrote:

I'm not a charity mate, get over yourself. These are still bargains. What jerseys you get? Germany or hideous Spain country ones? Mtfu.

I got surprisingly little as wasn't overly impressed with what was there @ 12 on friday, but was specifically after some cross shorts, and sadly someone grabbed the last set in large, otherwise that would have been £50 well spent, and used by me.

It's just a shame that riders who wanted to use the kit rather than sell it on may have missed out.

Napalmhaze [83 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Its a bit cynical of you to go along to the sample sale with the intent of making a profit out of the event.

the-yorkshire-pk-ripper wrote:

It's just a shame that riders who wanted to use the kit rather than sell it on may have missed out.

Agreed.