FS: Brand new Shimano Sora Compact Chainset & Brakes

by the-yorkshire-pk-ripper   July 28, 2011  

Due to ongoing frame issues with the bike my girlfriend was planning to ride in her imminent tri, we ended up getting her a brand new Allez sport yesterday.

Given that I broke the old bike, I felt bad, so have started tricking out the allez with Ultegra kit. So, there's some brand new stuff come straight off it. Not even been ridden round the carpark, just a straight wheel to the car, and then whipped off like a naughty girls bra.

So, Sora Compact Chainset - 50/34, not even had pedals in it. £45 ono posted. Cheapest I can find on ebay (do you really trust them?) is £50, and retail is mid 60s.

Sora brakes - £25 ono posted for the pair. Cheapest I can fine for a pair is £34

Can happily meet in Bank (lloyds general area) or Surbiton, or can chuck them in the post.

Cheers,
ant

antjames@rocketmail.com

3 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

you right a very engaging advert I must say, can I borrow that phrase for my next one..

posted by fred22 [207 posts]
29th July 2011 - 9:02

like this
Like (2)

Open to reasonable offers on these - even more so if you're London based and can collect?

They're just taking up space at home, and it seems that I can sell these, whereas I'm not allowed to sell the Mrs' stuff, which is taking up even more space.

posted by the-yorkshire-p... [179 posts]
3rd August 2011 - 11:42

like this
Like (3)

Sent u an e-mail about this

Cheers

posted by johntheguv [1 posts]
5th January 2013 - 17:33

like this
Like (1)