Home

HI, I'm selling my Kinesis Crosslight frame and forks. Used to commute to work on, but due to a change in my health i'm no longer able to ride to work.

It is a Kinesis Crosslight frame with a pair of un-branded forks, new Ritchey 1 inch headset, spacers, canti hanger and shim for a 1 1/8th stem, rear canti hanger, seat clamp and Race Face seat post. SIze is 50cm and seatpost is 27.2mm

It could build into a really light commuter bike, i ran it as a campag triple as the one and only hill/cliff in Lincoln was too much for a double!

I'm based just outside Lincoln in Harmston and i'm looking for £50 collected for it for £60 posted.

Pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/65031219@N07/

If i've missed anything out then let me know.

Thanks for looking.

6 comments

wakou [80 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

What year/model is this please?

pauld [17 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Hi there,

I'm affraid i don't know that, i bought the frame and forks second hand to 'upgrade' my commuter bike, i've only had it 6 weeks.

Sorry

chatterbox [13 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Hi,
Is this still available?

tonyrrr [14 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Hi - Is this still for sale?

The pictures on flickr dont seem to show the crosslight. There is a black cross frame with van nicholas forks but I dont think this is the one you are selling?

pauld [17 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

hi there,

I'm sorry but the Crosslight is now sold, but the black cyclocross bike on the flickr link is for sale, when i stripped down the cross light i built this back up, but i'm not going to ride it so it's for sale.

If you are interested in it, message me for a full spec.

Thanks

Paul

cool guy 999 [54 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Hi
Is it the same size as the kinesis?
It would be good to know the price
thanks