WTD: Wheels

by Barneyballbags   July 24, 2011  

Please let me off for being so vague. If you've seen my post in the bike forum you'll realise that I'm new to this road biking malarkey Confused

I'm currently building up my first road bike which is based around a white 2010 Cervelo R3 frameset (the reason I've said what it is, is in case someone has a nice set of colour-matching wheels!).

I'm after a complete 10spd wheelset, Shimano compatible. I have a maximum budget of around £300 (possibly a little more depending on the cost of the other components!) so please let me know if you have anything that might suit.

Must be in very good/excellent condition and must be in good working order - I don't want to have to strip and replace the bearings after the first ride!!

Thanks Smile

2 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

DT Swiss Mon Chasseral 1450?? All white very good cond - top quality white dt 240 hubs - white dt rims, black spokes & red nips - have mailed you.
Cheers
Simon

posted by Simon [59 posts]
27th July 2011 - 11:57

like this
Like (0)

Selling my Fulcrum Racing 3s, had from new since April, shimano freehub, in excellent condition. £250 so within your budget certainly. I can fwd pics if interested

Thanks,
Kieran.

posted by Carvers [40 posts]
16th August 2011 - 16:31

like this
Like (0)