Home

Please let me off for being so vague. If you've seen my post in the bike forum you'll realise that I'm new to this road biking malarkey  7

I'm currently building up my first road bike which is based around a white 2010 Cervelo R3 frameset (the reason I've said what it is, is in case someone has a nice set of colour-matching wheels!).

I'm after a complete 10spd wheelset, Shimano compatible. I have a maximum budget of around £300 (possibly a little more depending on the cost of the other components!) so please let me know if you have anything that might suit.

Must be in very good/excellent condition and must be in good working order - I don't want to have to strip and replace the bearings after the first ride!!

Thanks  1

2 comments

Simon [43 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

DT Swiss Mon Chasseral 1450?? All white very good cond - top quality white dt 240 hubs - white dt rims, black spokes & red nips - have mailed you.
Cheers
Simon

Carvers [36 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Selling my Fulcrum Racing 3s, had from new since April, shimano freehub, in excellent condition. £250 so within your budget certainly. I can fwd pics if interested

Thanks,
Kieran.