Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

how would wiggo have done if he hadn't crashed out?

what does everyone think?.
Wiggo looked to be in great form this season , given Contadors problems and the Shlecks reluctance to not ride next to each other . I feel Bradley could have had a great chance this year if he could have been close to Evans going into the ITT he surely would have had enough over that course considering how well he perfomed on it during the Dauphine...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

TheHatter | 12 years ago
0 likes

possibly would have caused Andy Schleck to win as both he and Cadel may have looked at each other and both said 'well you chase him'?

Adey | 12 years ago
0 likes

Definately top 4 ............
lets hope he's in similar form next year

Fringe | 12 years ago
0 likes

i think by the beginning of the second week he'd thought sod this for a game of soldiers and ditched his 'dogma' for a pashley 3 speed roadster complete with basket (filled with british ale) to wash down the chips and curry sauce he ate for lunch and cycled off towards the nearest french disco...

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I think he could have got at least top 2 and with Evans TT performance i think Wiggo would have been a close 2nd because he would have been using more energy than Evans to keep up in the final couple of mountains

Latest Comments