Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TdF Stage 15 Live race

So 5 men up the road with 4mins on the peloton

Delage (again)
Terpstra
Dumoulin
Ignatyev
Delaplace

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

19 comments

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

Fix Fix Fix
Lol !

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

It won't happen again, and that's a promise  1

Alan Tullett | 12 years ago
0 likes

@londonplayer Cav will get points for staying in the green, 5 in all, which is highly likely. He's unlikely to get any sprint points on Tues at the int sprint is near the end of the stage after a reasonable amount of climbing. Haven't looked at the other int sprint points for the mountain stages but most of the big points will go to breakaway riders. I haven't got him as I've had Rojas but I'll soon be going for a cheapie sprinter and some extra points for climbing DSs.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I've just heard Dave was last seen dancing around his house screaming, I'm top of the league and yer no  19

bubby016 replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

I've just heard Dave was last seen dancing around his house screaming, I'm top of the league and yer no  19  40  44  44  44  44

Actually he was first and I was thirteenth today in points  5

Squiggle | 12 years ago
0 likes

AAAAAARRRGGHHH!!!!  102

Just lost the 7 places I gained yesterday... and now it's a 4 transfer day so I might not get them back!  20

londonplayer | 12 years ago
0 likes

for the next stage, is it worth having Cav in your team if you can afford him? are there still sprint stages in the mountains?

does he still get sprinting points if he retains the green jersey every day?

Alan Tullett | 12 years ago
0 likes

@arsene Anthony Roux.

arsene replied to Alan Tullett | 12 years ago
0 likes

Ahh. Thanks Alan.

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

My first full scoring team of riders!  4

And best score of the day!  4  4  4

9lives2 replied to dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

Congrats Dave u topped the table today  3

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I think i may have got 71, but it was consecutive 38 followed by 41 or something this week that ruined me

arsene | 12 years ago
0 likes

Who was that FDJ rider attacking with Gilbert and Marcato in the last couple kms? Does somebody know?

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

well last nights decision to go with turgot seems to have cost me 2 points, as i decided him not vaitkus, who scored 6 but will get the 4 points for taaramae instead, should really have gone gallopin or engoulvent but the beauty of hindsight

Squiggle replied to TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

well last nights decision to go with turgot seems to have cost me 2 points, as i decided him not vaitkus, who scored 6 but will get the 4 points for taaramae instead, should really have gone gallopin or engoulvent but the beauty of hindsight

Still think Turgot was the educated choice just unfortunate today.  22

Very unfortunate as I was banking on more than 4 points from him so switched out Taaramae!  2

In the grand scheme I think a lot of folk would have picked Gilbert or Boassen Hagen who both did badly so they'd have lost either 10 or 9 points, or Cavendish but they'd have had to sacrifice points to pay for him. As usual Rojas is the sprinter to have.

Think I got 67 today which is my 2nd lowest on tour.  2

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Quite happy with Ventoso 9th on inter and 9th at the end, so still got the big GC guys and got some points without messing my team about  4

bubby016 replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'm on the same page of the standings with you Gkam84  13

Gkam84 replied to bubby016 | 12 years ago
0 likes
bubby016 wrote:

I'm on the same page of the standings with you Gkam84  13

I wouldn't be happy about that if i was any other player, my tour has been shocking  20  20

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Top 20

1. CAVENDISH
2. FARRAR
3. PETACCHI
4. OSS
5. ROJAS
6. SWIFT
7. CIOLEK
8. GALLOPIN
9. VENTOSO