Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Stage 13; Discuss.

Reckon a break by EBH or Hejesdal today. Hope so anyway as they're both in my team along with Contador, Zubeldia, Farrar, Riblon, Bertagnoli, Barredo, and Devenyns.  19

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

43 comments

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

and i've dropped out iof the top 100  14  102

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

This stage was made for Hushovd, and I was too blind to see it. He's done it before. I did get excited that Riblon might come good. This tdf is doing my head in. Snd I took Hushovd out my puny halfords team too yesterday.

Squiggle | 12 years ago
0 likes

Phew! Thankfully a bad day for everyone around me, only dropped 1 place overall!  13

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I could run 45 teams in the Vuelta and still not get a decent score if its anything like the TdF

I'm fecked for 2moro tho, cause i want to take Contador out and put schleck in, but i also want to get rid of Hoogerland and Jerome, but i think Jerome will come good again tomorrow and drop enough time to get it back  19

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Not having that  20

Andrey Amador has been taking performance degrading drugs and i want him kicked outta the TdF  19

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes
Quote:

But i just saw this on facebook, could this be dave? Ooh I've got Thor Hushovd in my Fantasy #TdF team cos I cunningly forgot to do my transfers, which I obviously meant. Obviously #cycling

no.

Stefan | 12 years ago
0 likes

Andrey Amador is currently the latern rouge, cue him becoming incredibly popular today!

rbx replied to Stefan | 12 years ago
0 likes
Stefan wrote:

Andrey Amador is currently the latern rouge, cue him becoming incredibly popular today!

There... that ensures I get my 2nd lowest score in this TdF ... 44 by my calculation.  20

Also decided I'm running 2 teams in the Vuelta - my team and those I swap out of my team.  22

Squiggle replied to Stefan | 12 years ago
0 likes
Stefan wrote:

Would be hilarious if he didn't sign in tomorrow!  19

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Dave didn't have Hushovd yday, so hopefully not today else he's going to be right on my tail in the overall

I dont know if Jerome is last cause he came in near 10 mins down and pile came in 22 mins down  7

Not the best TdF in recent years, but after 2moro it could be

Stefan | 12 years ago
0 likes

118 I got today by my reckoning, Roy really racked up the points for me  19 18 for being 3rd, 10 for being combatative, 1 over cat 4, 10 over aubisque  4

Gkam84 replied to Stefan | 12 years ago
0 likes
Stefan wrote:

118 I got today by my reckoning, Roy really racked up the points for me  19 18 for being 3rd, 10 for being combatative, 1 over cat 4, 10 over aubisque  4

Dont forget he has the KoM polka now aswell  20

But i just saw this on facebook, could this be dave? Ooh I've got Thor Hushovd in my Fantasy #TdF team cos I cunningly forgot to do my transfers, which I obviously meant. Obviously #cycling

rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes

Turned out I didn't have Gilbert in my team. Forgot I had swapped him for Frank yesterday  2

Need Vincent Jerome in LR to push my total above 50 today  22

Hope Dave didn't do too well today either, I was finally withing 5 points of him y'day... though have a feeling he had Thor in his team today.

... of course, chapeau to the god of thunder! Thought his defence of MJ was good, today he took it to another level  1

Best TdF in recent years?

Wig_Billy replied to rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes
rbx wrote:

Need Vincent Jerome in LR to push my total above 50 today  22

He's no longer Lanterne Rouge, I blame Voeckler..  20

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Gilbert back in top 10 GC and garmin wearing yellow..................numbers tomorrow again

Squiggle | 12 years ago
0 likes

Arrrrrgh! Such a hard stage to call bit I think I've just done a "Gesink" and bombed down the leaderboard!  20

Maybe I can pull a "Landis" tomorrow!  3

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

well it looks like im gonna score 30 points if im lucky, rojas only guy to score me anything

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Right, outta the top 10 finishers i've had 5 of them in my team lately

If i score under 50 points today i think i'm just gonna give up on everything and press delete because its now spoiling rather than enhancing my viewing of the tour cause i'm shouting at the tv  31

rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes

I beat you two in those stakes as well... started le tour with a 32 in the first stage  1

Though if Mollema & Gilbert can stick up front, I should get a few points today given both are in my team  4

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

my lowest this tour is 47 on stage 10 but it'll be close to that today  20

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

well i might even do worse than my 38 points i got yesterday, its all going downhill  2

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

F**K you Mollema  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14

Does NOTHING all tour, so i took him out last night and he's gone off the front with Gilbert

Squiggle replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

F**K you Mollema  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14  14

Does NOTHING all tour, so i took him out last night and he's gone off the front with Gilbert

F**k Gilbert too! Vanendert obviously had team orders to slow down and give him finish points!  14

rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes

If Hushovd wins today, as seems likely, I'm picking Roy in my team for tomorrow. I'm sure he'll go again...

Only a win today can keep him quiet tomorrow  1

Squiggle | 12 years ago
0 likes

Thor Bloomin' Hushovd eh! What a ride, wonder if Moncoutie will be patriotic and work with him if he gets up to him.

Here comes my man Vanendert now... better late than never but can't see him staying out until they catch the group in front.

Go on Jelle please save my day!!!!

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Cav greeting again cause movistar put 2 riders up for the points, moaning git  19  19

rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes

No fighting for the IS points!

Seems like everyone's aiming to stay till the end. Half of them can climb better, other half can descend really well. Any bets... other than EBH for Squiggle?

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

There's no way all of those guys in the break will stay out over the aubisque, surely?

I fancy that a couple of decent climbers could break from the main pack and still win this one. they only have 4 mins.

rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes

I guess Petacchi, Hushovd, EBH and Bak will drop back after the IS.

Roy could do win loads of points today but wonder how much he's got in his legs after y'day.

Pineau seems the guy in there who can last the distance. Anyone got him?

Squiggle replied to rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes
rbx wrote:

I guess Petacchi, Hushovd, EBH and Bak will drop back after the IS.

Roy could do win loads of points today but wonder how much he's got in his legs after y'day.

Pineau seems the guy in there who can last the distance. Anyone got him?

Looks more like a launch pad for a Boassen Hagen stage win to me.  39

Pages

Latest Comments