Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Stage 12 - Go Thomas

But i transferred GT out last week . . .

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

48 comments

rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes

Finally some 1-2 by the Schleks! Didn't go far but atleast the attacks are starting  1

#ilike

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

I get 5 pts if Sanchez wins . . . go Euskatel

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

GT going backwards - hang on in there

rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes

Wonder if these two - Roy & Thomas - can stay ahead of the peloton for the finish. I feel they have a better chance now that Leopard Trek's train is spent and the remaining riders may just mark each other.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Roy in Polka but only a few points ahead of GT with the last climb to go

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Kinda hoping Thomas dont get while cause i have Taaramae down for that one, but not seen him anywhere

pward | 12 years ago
0 likes

Blimey, what odds Thomas and Roy for the finale ? One can dream......

rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes

Thomas in white eod?

Kloden crashed again, Gesink blown... this tour is turning into one epic struggle ... lovin' it  1

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Thomas is ok again, Gesink has just blown tho  19  4  19

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

and everyone else crashes and with it goes my team  2 velits and kloden and others of mine, oh dear

0 likes

there goes Thomas's chances

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Go Johnny  4  4

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I kinda hope Conego can do something, got him in my halfords team, along with Contador, Schleck and Voeckler  19

arrieredupeleton | 12 years ago
0 likes

Cant see Basso doing anything. Rigoberto Uran will finish well up and don't discount Nico Roche but hopefully Evans will kick on up to Luz Ardiden. Berty's too knackered to try anything significant until the Alps and the Schlecks always flatter to deceive. Also, there's bound to be a patriotic Frenchman giving it the beans. It's shaping up to be good Tour this year.

Psyclyst | 12 years ago
0 likes

I wonder how Cunego will do today. Interested to see what he does.  39

Also where are Liquigas???? Will they appear in the shape of Basso??  39

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

OH FFS Ruben Perez and Roy in the break AGAIN, just transferred them out the other day  20

Simon_MacMichael | 12 years ago
0 likes

Still got G in my team largely because I am way too disorganised to have planned ahead and indeed have missed the transfer deadline over the past couple of days, though I managed to get a couple of carrots into today's team (but not the one actually in the break).

Evans stage win and into yellow would be good, especially since I have another BMC rider too.

0 likes

same

Pages

Latest Comments