Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Road Cyclists Questionnaire

Hi everyone!

My name is Liz Wormald and I'm currently progressing into my 4th and final year of study on the BA(Hons) Fashion Design for Industry degree course at Heriot Watt University, in Scotland. I have recently decided to take part in a competition titled 'Active: Performance Sportswear' which is being run by a German fashion foundation named the Stiftung Der Deutschen Bekleidungsindustrie.

The competition involves designing a range of performance sportswear which caters to the sport chosen by each entrant. I've chosen to carry out my entry based on the study of Road Cycling and as a result of this I'm required to carry out some thorough research into the habits, requirements and preferences of the athletes who participate in this sport, be they professional or amateur.

As a part of this I've made an online questionnaire as a starting point for my research. I would be super appreciative if anyone reading this who feels it applies to them (if you do any road cycling whatsoever, i'm talking to you!!) could take a few minutes and fill it in for me. Also, if you're feeling generous, if there were any way you could pass the URL for the questionnaire on to anyone you are in contact with who is involved in Road Cycling, that would be amazing. Thanks in advance guys,

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=3255a536-1451-48be-9bfe-5684ab...

All the best,
Liz x

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

jonomc4 | 12 years ago
0 likes

done - but your questionnaire seems to think that people only cycle once a day - all commuters will be cycling twice a day minimum by definition.

lorettocourt | 12 years ago
0 likes

Hmmm...tried to fill it in but its a confusing questionaire as most of the questions can have more than one answer so gave up. And why do you want to know what bikes I have and how expensive they are???

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Done, but i have 2 comments

Question 23 is not there and 24, should have been a bit clearer, i.e. 1 is effected alot and 10 is not at all??

Latest Comments