Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

The last thing you bought?

Just a bit of nonsense really. It could be anything in truth and doesn't have to be bike related. Links to any bargains would be great to share with fellow forumers....This will go two ways i reckon....  4

but to start you off i bought a 2 pack of soda bread. Lovely with real butter.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

70 comments

Gkam84 replied to rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes
rbx wrote:

A bottle of water, bars of Dairy Milk, Bounty & Kit Kat on the ride back y'day. Can't believe haven't bought anything for so long!

But then, been wasting time on this Google+ thingy  1

I dont suppose you have an invite for Google+? been trying to get on for a few days

I just bought an indian, curry, nan and pakora's, i might have to do an extra long ride tomorrow  4

rbx replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:
rbx wrote:

A bottle of water, bars of Dairy Milk, Bounty & Kit Kat on the ride back y'day. Can't believe haven't bought anything for so long!

But then, been wasting time on this Google+ thingy  1

I dont suppose you have an invite for Google+? been trying to get on for a few days

I just bought an indian, curry, nan and pakora's, i might have to do an extra long ride tomorrow  4

Have lots of invites but I hear Google has temporarily stopped sending them out.

PM me your email ID and I'll see if Google is let me send you one.

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

*now* it's a 1kg box of broken chocolate biscuits and some cream cakes. And some chilli peanuts.

OldRidgeback | 12 years ago
0 likes

Shower gel

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

2 cases of Mountain Dew Energy drink  4

simonmb | 12 years ago
0 likes

Just renewed my subscription to the 'i' newspaper. 20 pence a day for a cracking morning roundup of opinions.

Fringe | 12 years ago
0 likes

two bottles of theakstons OP, 97p off in tescos. so a grand total of 2 squid. bargain.

Simon_MacMichael | 12 years ago
0 likes

A cappuccino. Although I haven't actually paid for it yet...

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

A bag of Tangfastics from the Coop

farrell | 12 years ago
0 likes

Four bottles of Budvar.

Pages

Latest Comments