Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Slicks Suit25 - Opinions

I was wondering if anyone had bought a Slicks Suit25 and if so what their thoughts on it are?

I'm tempted to get one for my commute but before I lay out the £110 or whatever it costs, I'd like to know what people who bought it actually think.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

TRs Blurb n Blog | 12 years ago
0 likes

I tested it and really liked it. I don't need to carry a suit that regularly but I find myself using it more to keep clothes looking less wrinkled when I stay over night somewhere. It may seem quite expensive compared to standard back packs but if you look at 'garment carriers' it favours well and you still won't really isn't anything that carries your suit on your back and the quality is good.

atlaz | 12 years ago
0 likes

Well, I guess the question is, would you recommend it to friends then or does it still get used. If it was given and is sitting in a corner gathering dust then probably something to avoid (or send to a road.cc forum reader  4 )

KirinChris replied to atlaz | 12 years ago
0 likes

Well I don't recall it being offered as schwag - that probably answers the question  19

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

http://road.cc/content/review/33715-slicks-suit25

we didn't buy it, mind. they sent us one.

Latest Comments