Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

The game, the site, the next step

Dave - the game site's looking better and better by the day. You must be nearing the top of that curve (unless it turns out to be a faux plateau)  41

I don't know how you'd feel about this but what about a link to the cqranking as an extra button for each rider? (just in case you're running short of new ideas  1 )

Also, how about for next year (so there's plenty time to work out how to do it), each team also has to run a women's team as well to qualify for points. The UCI don't seem to doing much so maybe the weight of Road.cc's thousands of cycling fantasists might boost the status of the women's peloton.

It'd be cool if the comp started earlier (TdU, Qatar etc) so there'd be even less days in the year when I don't have anything interesting to do in the morning at work  23

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

64 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Gkam did that as joke (and had you not started doing all the stuff you seem to do all the time, a simple joke is how it would have been with the regulars), you just bring threads up to annoy people, quote people, and you quote people to make it say what you want rather than the whole quote they actually said.

Also you punctuation is shocking, what is this all about (!), either put an exclamation mark or don't

enrique replied to TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Gkam did that as joke...

I didn't take it as a joke!  33 I almost had a heart attack that day!  33 What was so funny about that?  33 Did you laugh? Did anyone say "Good one, Gkam"? I think general panic was the general reaction! And, honestly, you don't think people were annoyed and irritated enough with the prank to start naming their threads with the current year? Did he ever (!) apologize for that stupid prank? Please!  33 Now my videos (!) Those (!) are (!) good ones!  3

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Well I knew it was a joke as 1. I knew what date the race started, so knew it hadn't, and 2. I started the thread he posted on.

But my point has nothing to do with whether people laughed or not does it, its about context, and your totally missing my point. As you seem to think everything you do is correct or right, and what others do is wrong, or thats how it seems from your seemingly sarcastic (and sometimes insulting responses), well thats how they read, not helped by putting (!) are every other word

Ive not watched any of your links and don't intend to.

enrique replied to TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

...I've not watched any of your links and don't intend to...

You should, it's some pretty cool stuff!...

Pages

Latest Comments