Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

tds time trial

Cancellara 41.01, 46.96 km/hr

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

12 comments

onlyonediane | 12 years ago
0 likes

Jauman, without doubt is in pole position. However, there is a bike to won at the Tour. So mustn't give up hope!

Gkam84 replied to onlyonediane | 12 years ago
0 likes
onlyonediane wrote:

Jauman, without doubt is in pole position. However, there is a bike to won at the Tour. So mustn't give up hope!

Some of us aint playing for prizes tho  4

If i was by some super way to win something, it would be going to charity to auction off, i just want to beat a couple of people who are trying to chase my points  26

Chas | 12 years ago
0 likes

Whew ! Two weeks rest, anyhow there is no way that I'm going to win the Madone - Jauman appears to be:-
Unbeatable/unasailable/unstopable/lucky/very lucky/ (strike through those which don't apply ). !

Swirly | 12 years ago
0 likes

Joint 7th for the stage today, pleased with that. Probably should have started playing before the Giro.

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'm reasonably happy, over 3000 points at last and 127th.

nearly 2 weeks rest, and checking out a few stages.

onlyonediane | 12 years ago
0 likes

Slowly moving up the rankings, either I'm getting the hang of it or others are not!!

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I cant even be bothered working out my points for day, but at least i'll still be hovering around the top 100, been in and out since the middle of the Giro

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

haha yh, i think i got 107 points 2day, and my transfer of levi for cunego paid off

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Nah the site has been down

I didn't do to bad today, but i'm guessing everyone and their auntie had Cancellara  39

rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes

Seems like both transfers from y'day did well - Levi & Spartacus.

Was the site been down last few hours or is it the vodafone network that didn't let me log in from the phone?

arsene | 12 years ago
0 likes

Nelson Oliveira was 4th. Awesome.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

At least he won, not happy that Levi's bike didn't break  20

Latest Comments