Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

It pays to badger

you know it actually pays to pester the local bus company! Some months ago fed up by a series of near misses I had had enough! I started to complain. One letter I thought would do the job, vent my anger, kick off in the general direction of customer services; after all they don't drive a long piece of metal weighing several tonnes and the desire to turn you into a mascot pinned to the front of their vehicle.

Well, I waited - no response. Another letter, still nothing. Then a third letter - again silence. That was it time to play rough! I start to fire off letters on a daily basis.

And then, all of a sudden, I noticed that the bus drivers behavior had changed! They were no longer passing with a hair's breadth, no longer tailgating and reving their engines, holding back to allow me to pass parked vehicles. It's amazing. I hope that this is a permanent change of heart by these drivers and long may it continue. It just goes to show you. It pays to harrass the customer services dept.  4

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments