Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Show off your bike/s

Lets see your new build, ride photo's, collection etc...etc... B)

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

67 comments

fourstringsisplenty | 14 years ago
0 likes

This is the Mongrel. You can see what it was, and is, I think. It was really fun with these original orange Manitou forks, but the front was just too low with drops, so I had to rigidize it...

James Warrener | 14 years ago
0 likes

My pride and joy...

michfosb | 14 years ago
0 likes

It's a bit like being the passenger in a pink Golf convertible with Shaggy blaring out but I love it.

Specialized Racer (with gaudy team colours)
Frame: S-WORKS E5 SLR (aluminum)
Forks: time millenium (carbon fibre)
Gears & brakes: 105
Wheels: Mavic open pro (700c)
Tyres: Michelin

stuke | 14 years ago
0 likes

My custom Dolan TT bike with American Classic 58mm wheels and Trigon bars

Zaskar | 14 years ago
0 likes

Look at that carbon kit!

Jon Burrage | 14 years ago
0 likes

Fsa 54 tooth aero chainring and gold kcnc chain...looks like mine!

TheHatter | 13 years ago
0 likes

My new winter hack bike, finished just in time for May day Bank Holiday...  39
//farm5.static.flickr.com/4011/4576019964_ff95393265.jpg)
Its a Steel Lemond that got the pound shop respray treatment and my old Brooks Colt along with some Brooks bar tape. That along with some bits and bobs from the spares box and the wheels n groupset of a £100 ebay bike and I'm really pleased with the result.

nick_rearden | 13 years ago
0 likes

Seeing that Brooks saddle made me think of mine - a Swallow that I got for Christmas from my wife. On my lovely 653 Dave Lloyd with 1990 7400 Dura-Ace. Need a new pair of wheels, though.

TheHatter | 13 years ago
0 likes

Nice bike Nick -the only grip I have with mine is that despite having mudguard eyes there's precious little room to squeeze the mudguards under the brake bridge. The result is that I have an annoying ligth tyre rub at the moment when I get out of the saddle.

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

i've got these on my genesis hatter and they work a treat:

http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/giant-defy-avail-item132818.html

TheHatter | 13 years ago
0 likes

Cheers for the tip Dave - I wish I'd seen them before I purchased the ones I have (http://road.cc/content/review/2716-tortec-reflector-mudguards). The tortec's are great quality though.

The tyres I have on are 25's on at the moment so I'm going to switch the rear (as thats where the problem is) to 23's and hope that solves the problem. Otherwise I may have to take the hit and buy the Giant 'guards.

Blackhound | 13 years ago
0 likes

Recently finished this, a Titus Oseo - don't expect to see another really. Campag centaur kit and since fitted Pro-Lite Bracciano wheels reviewed on here that I got half price after somebody posted:

Fringe | 13 years ago
0 likes

the old orbit tourer got trackended some years ago, then a few months ago it got the pound shop respray job and a new name...(still a fixed commuter though)

Fringe | 13 years ago
0 likes

and now ive got a winter Casseroll...

Jon Burrage | 13 years ago
0 likes

new pictures -

Orbea now has titanium machined brakes, jagwire cables, fsa carbon cranks and SRAM s80 wheels

Felt is in winter guise with shimano r30 wheels (rear recently replaced as it was knackered by a pothole) - sadly I cant fit mudguards

stuke | 13 years ago
0 likes

my new Ribble Gran Fondo, bought the frameset and transferred all the bits over from my Schwinn. Did treat myself to a new saddle as well

Jon Burrage | 13 years ago
0 likes

very nice stu, the frame does seem to be a very good buy

Fringe | 13 years ago
0 likes

hey stuke, how did you find the 'ribble' service, they always seem to get bad reviews on certain forums..  39

stuke | 12 years ago
0 likes

The Ribble Gran Fondo has had a few upgrades, new wheels and tyres plus new Centaur shifters and front mech. Also treated myself to a new fixie for the commute, Genesis Flyer - so much fun  4

Gepin | 12 years ago
0 likes

Here is my Olmo Equipe ridden to glory on the Sunday Munch Sportive this year  4

And my Orange P7 after riding the Twrch trail at Cwmcarn.

userfriendly | 8 years ago
0 likes

Lovely bike, that.  41

Martyn_K | 8 years ago
0 likes

Summer bike ready to go now the weather is drying up.

Scott Foil HMX Team Edition / UDi2 / Cero RC45 Carbon clinchers

I'm not sure the extra 4 wheels on the back are gonna make it go faster though!!

andym999 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Ribble R872 Ultegra w 105 c'set, just added Swissside Gotthards for this year, great so far

Plus my recently refurbished and painted 94 Team Marin, full XT M737, Manitou Magnums supplemented by some modern black kit

DavidJ | 8 years ago
0 likes

Love it

Enigma Echo
Chorus 11 speed

MAVERICK35 | 8 years ago
0 likes

A bit of 1982 retro classic!

stuke replied to Jon Burrage | 14 years ago
0 likes
Jon Burrage wrote:

Fsa 54 tooth aero chainring and gold kcnc chain...looks like mine!

Mines a 55T!!!  4 with an 11/21 9spd cassette. My coach completely changed my position yesterday compared to what you see in the photos, absolutely flew at Castle Combe today!!

stuke replied to Zaskar | 14 years ago
0 likes
Zaskar wrote:

Look at that carbon kit!

Love a bit of bling and it also brings the weight down, all in weight is about 16lbs - not bad for an aluminium framed tt bike  1

dave atkinson replied to michfosb | 14 years ago
0 likes
michfosb wrote:

It's a bit like being the passenger in a pink Golf convertible with Shaggy blaring out but I love it.

better get yourself some denim print lycra to go with that bad boy  1

stuke replied to Fringe | 13 years ago
0 likes
Fringe wrote:

hey stuke, how did you find the 'ribble' service, they always seem to get bad reviews on certain forums..  39

Yeah I'd read those reviews - I bought a Ribble winter trainer/audax frame and fork for my commute a couple of months ago and had no problems whatsoever so I was happy to use them again. I forgot to order the headset for the Gran Fondo and emailed them to find out which one I needed (its 1 1/8 x 1 1/2 headtube) and they replied within 20 minutes with a link to the headset. no complaints from this end  1 , their prices are pretty competeitive to.

stuke replied to Jon Burrage | 13 years ago
0 likes
Jon Burrage wrote:

very nice stu, the frame does seem to be a very good buy

cheers Jon. rode it for the first time yesterday and really impressed.

Pages

Latest Comments